[RMVX ACE] ANIMATED FRONT VIEW ENEMIES

Pages: 1
Hey, I'm looking for a script that allows animated enemies in the default VX ACE front view battle system. Preferably, one that allows you to use multiple enemy graphics for the animations rather than sprite sheets. I've looked around a bit and all the scripts I can find are side-ways oriented, and typically use sprite sheets.

If a script as described exists, I'd appreciate a link. Thanks.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
The problem with using multiple graphics rather than spritesheets is that the engine then has to load all of those graphics, and loading multiple graphic files is way more intensive a process than loading one spritesheet and then slicing the appropriate frame from it.
If that's the case I guess I'd be forced to use sprites, either way I still haven't found a script made for the front view battle system, without actor sprites.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Couldn't you just use one of those scripts, set blank graphics for the actors, and use front few animation sheets for enemies?
Is there any here that you found?
http://centrorpg.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=4i73uofumvm7rdcgcirke78mv6&topic=612.0

Yanfly also has a battle system that can give you front view, but most battle systems I found use sprite sheets. Only the enemies are jpg's.
Pages: 1