INPORTANT ACCOUNT REQUEST

Pages: 1
I am Dragonsprit99. I am not hiding that. Please do not delete this account. I want you to please delete my old account since it is long dead and have this one replace it. I know the terms of service and I know it say you can only have one account, but I really wanted to change my username. I am also not trying to hide the fact that I made really bad games. Heck, Zero Gear Fighters wasn't even my worst! i am not trying to impersonate my old account. But please do not delete this account. Delete my old account so I can rest easy knowing that this account will be safe and not deleted. PLEASE!
If you just wish to change your user name, log into your account, send a pm and ask for it to be renamed (aka, send kentona a pm .. or libby now?). That is possible and has happened before! It is not a given that it happens, however.
Nobody cares what kinds of games you made before, it is a thing and it's cool when people do stuff. People come back from hiatus too so whatever if old stuff is really old (it means more makerscore!).

In rare cases old accounts have been abandoned, but not deleted, and it has been a matter of "if you never touch it again, ok"
In which case, it would probably still better to ask using the existing account (and sending pms, they are so powerful guys! I so often see them not used) before violating rules.
Yeah, send ketona a PM asking for a name change from your normal account. I mean, you can't ask for this name exactly now since you've made an account with it, but one like it you can.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from Liberty
you can't ask for this name exactly now since you've made an account with it, but one like it you can.

Unless the name of the new account was changed, too.
author=Kylaila
Nobody cares what kinds of games you made before
Wrong !

People do care about the games you made. You may look at your old games and see all their flaws but they show that you have the will and dedication to build games, no matter what your skills level was at that time. You've built bad games, so be proud of the work you did and the experience you've earned!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Yup, a profile with a few bad games is more telling of the creator's effort than one with just a single good game.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I mean you could just delete your old shame if it's that big a deal for you.
author=Irog
author=Kylaila
Wrong !

People do care about the games you made. You may look at your old games and see all their flaws but they show that you have the will and dedication to build games, no matter what your skills level was at that time. You've built bad games, so be proud of the work you did and the experience you've earned!

author=Kylaila

SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

You know you can make your game pages private.
Pretty tempting to make Dragon Lancer go away, but still haven't decided to do it.
author=Kylaila
author=Irog
author=Kylaila
Wrong !

author=Kylaila

Nobody cares!

*fixed
You should have said you lost your old password or just do hide the fact that you have another dead account here, if you really want another name so bad ...

Kylaila
That is possible and has happened before! It is not a given that it happens, however.

Only if you are friends with a staff member who can do it.

I am also not trying to hide the fact that I made really bad games.

If having made tons of bad games only would be forbidden, then The_Bizarre_Monkey would've been banned already! Oh wait ... ^^
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Deacon Batista
You should have said you lost your old password or just do hide the fact that you have another dead account here, if you really want another name so bad ...

Maybe let's not encourage people to lie, especially for such a petty, tiny thing.
also if it looks like I've read the PM, but didn't respond or change your username, it means I read it while at work (and I can't change it while at work because webmin is blocked there) and then I forgot about it. send another PM.
author=kory_toombs
You know you can make your game pages private.
Pretty tempting to make Dragon Lancer go away, but still haven't decided to do it.

You would lose the opportunity to discuss its design decisions (both the good and the bad) with others designers... but the choice is all yours.
author=Sooz
author=Deacon Batista
Maybe let's not encourage people to lie, especially for such a petty, tiny thing.

"They're all liars, good liars, bad liars, one or two great liars."
Pages: 1