"MARK ALL AS READ" BUTTON

Pages: 1
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
My issue is that whenever i'm on one device browsing the forum, and then switch to another device (be it another computer or my smartphone), all the forums appear with the "new" icon next to them even if they don't have any new posts that i hadn't read before.

So for example i browse all forums with my smartphone until visiting the index displays no "new" posts, and then when i open rmn using another device, suddenly all of the forums claim there's new messages in them when that is clearly not true.

This bugs me because i really keep up to date with all the forum happenings and i often keep missing real new posts because i no longer know which forums really do have new posts in them. I know a ghetto solution is to use the "latest posts" thing in the community portal but that thing displays not only posts in the forum but posts site-wide and i don't really care about posts made on gamepages or screenshots that are not from my own games or games i explicitly follow.

It still would be really useful to know if we already have a button that marks everything as read so that when i switch from one device to the other one i can clear out the notifications so that when new posts really do come in i can know where they are instead of having to navigate each of them.

Peace!
Pages: 1