[REV SHARE] LOOKING FOR A PROGRAMMER

Pages: 1
Hello,

first i need to say, I am from germany, so it can be, that my english is not so good (still trying my best :D ).

I am a pixel Artist from Germany, actually im really interested to make a game. I tried it many times to build something or to work in a team and always ppl dont have endurance.
But I am still naive and wanna try it again. This time it is a little bit different.
In my last project we never talked about money and just worked, this time i have a clear goal and a clear plan.

The Programmer an me we are working on the Project mainly and we both get equally money after we start selling it. Everything beside that, like complex animations if i cant do my self or music, i will pay for everything. So i will get everything done besides the programming part. The Game will be done to 100%, so dont be afraid, i have the endurance and a clear goal.
I cant provide to pay a programmer aswell thats why I decided to rev share.

Well now about the project.

I actually started to make the graphics and the story is done. It will be a rpg, but honstly not a big epic never ending rpg. The story is still very very long, but its divided into episodes. So we just working on episode 1 and release it. Dont think it will be just a demo or something, each episode will be a whole game. Approximately each episode should be more than 15hrs gameplay. I have already an idea to convert each character into the next episode, because of course each rpg have a character progress and you dont wanna lose it.
Why we dont make the whole game as one? We wont get it finished in the next 6 years im sure of it. And if you have someone for 6 years working for nothing, thats not possible. But like I said the episodes are like a whole game and filled with much content and many possibilities.
Everything is actually on german, i will translate it soon enough roughly to english and then pay someone that he can translate my bad english into native speaking english.

I dont care about the engine. I just want this game done, so I want all my game design done by the engine, if the rpg maker can do this, i have no problem with it.

My portfolio of pixel art: http://circledrain.deviantart.com/

I can be a part of your team but my forte is Rpgmaker 2k.I do it for almost 2 years.
Pages: 1