CRIME OPERA: THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT NEEDS A BG ARTIST!

Pages: 1

I've written a trilogy of visual novels over the last 4 years that I'm remaking right now with all original art and music, as well as added routes and bonus content. I'm also writing a second (concluding) trilogy as we speak that we'll focus on after. The plan is to kickstart the first entry in the series this Summer, which has been titled CRIME OPERA: The Butterfly Effect.

We're currently a team of four, but we still need to add a background artist to fill out the lineup. The character art is really coming along, and we're about halfway finished the soundtrack as well, so things are really falling into place. We do require quite a few backgrounds, but would not need all of them completed for the Kickstarter launch. This is not a straight commission, as we are setting aside part of the kickstarter funds for background art to be paid after we have met our goal. You would be part of our little company though, and I'm planning to split the profits of any sales between us all.

I know a lot of Kickstarters for visual novels are at risk because they are very early in production, but this novel is written in its entirety, which greatly reduces the overall risk of non-completion. We're setting aside a portion of the kickstarter profits for background art, so you would be paid when and if the goal is met, and from there we are hoping to do profit sharing for sales.

If you want to know more, or to see some of the cool stuff we've been working on, just let me know. Also, the main routes for the first 3 visual novels in their entirety are also still available to be read (in their free versions) if you want to see for yourself what the story has to offer readers. Just click on my name and head to my games page to download them (they're titled Mafiosi, rather than Crime Opera).

Just a couple quick samples of the art below:

Some more samples and updates are available on out Tumblr page, here:
https://crimeoperastudios.tumblr.com/
Pages: 1