[RMMV] HAVING TO PRESS ACTION BUTTON TWICE?

Pages: 1
Hey guys! I'm working on my first RPG Maker game.

And I've run into a problem on 1
specific map. I've finished most of the eventing on the map and it all works perfect.
Except that in this map ( and this map alone ) I tend to have to double click the action button for all the events. Sometimes 3 times. And then sometimes it will work
right away. It's really weird

I also have problems opening my menu on this map ?! I thought I just had a iffy controller maybe but I've tried with the keys, mouse and gamepad, it's all the same.

I know this is a little vague but if you want any other details please ask! And thank you for anyone who can help! :)
Hey donovan more information is needed so we can help you, your way too vague. Maybe a screen shot of your events might help us solve your problem
Hey.

Sorry for being too vague! Anyway I narrowed down to what seems to be the problem although I still have no idea what's wrong. I copied the map and removed all the events but the problem remained.

So I copied it again, left the events but removed all the Region Events ( I"m using the Region Events Plugin ).

They basically tint the screen depending on which Region number you're on.

So basically 5 Region ID's which link to 5 common events. Tint screen is all that they have in them. and the 5th common event is to tint the screen back to normal when they leave those areas.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Well, I'm not sure but can you show us the Region Map and the Common events? It's possible something there is messed up.
For those common events are they all parallel processes, is the game lagging in that map?
What plug in is it?
The common events they don't have a trigger.
And the plugin is Yanfly's YEP.17 Region Events.
http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/19/yep-17-region-events/

The game doesn't lag at all, just the problem with the events and menu.

And here is a screencap of the map.
The purple in the middle is where the ting goes back to normal and then the other
colours are where there are different tints.

Thank you for helping!
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
No, the common event is really the thing I needed most, that picture is just colourful ^_^;

My best bet is that you have something in the common event set to wait or something causing lag or even something causing more Button presses to be required, such as a show text event or something...
Oh oops sorry! But I think I found the issue! I put the Region ID ALL over the place.
But now I have set them only to the tiles where the player crosses over into the new tint... if you get what I mean lol. Like this:

The common event doesn't have any waits. But it seems fixed now! Thanks both of you
for helping I really appreciate it! :D
Pages: 1