[RMMV] ANY WAY THAT I CAN PREVENT ACTORS FROM GETTING OFF THE AIRSHIP IN A MAP?

Pages: 1
I've created a travelling system for a game and I've made an event that takes you to a map-screen where you can fly your airship to various locations in the world, however the player can simply press the space key and run around it instead., how do I stop that? If so, is there also a way to make the Airship interact with events so the actors don't have to leave the ship to travel back to the overworld?
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Make the airship a character. Remove all party members. Disable menu access.
Ok, I've managed to change it, is there any way i can make it act like an Airship now? (Fly over all objects)
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
You could use THIS MV Plugin to cause the airship character to fly! :D
author=AmigoP247
Ok, I've managed to change it, is there any way i can make it act like an Airship now? (Fly over all objects)

On the map tile set, there is a way to change what is considered "impassable" terrain. Normally, the airship considers nothing that, but as a character, obviously, they can't just walk into water and depending on the game, mountains.

Theoretically, you could have two copies of your overworld. Load one which prevents anything from going on water (besides ships) and another that you have made everything passable on for your "airship" which is actually a character.
author=V3xatious
author=AmigoP247
On the map tile set, there is a way to change what is considered "impassable" terrain. Normally, the airship considers nothing that, but as a character, obviously, they can't just walk into water and depending on the game, mountains.

Theoretically, you could have two copies of your overworld. Load one which prevents anything from going on water (besides ships) and another that you have made everything passable on for your "airship" which is actually a character.

Pages: 1