I'M LOOKING FOR A GAME

Pages: 1
I'm looking for a game. I think you played as a girl. I remember the main character was looking for a house or apartment and found one to move into. I think that she had a necklace, but I can't remember if it was hers or if she found it. Later in the game I'm pretty sure that you go to a fair or circus or something. I think you had to fight against other people at the circus who you couldn't see, but after you defeat them in battle you can see them again?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong board; I wasn't sure where to post it.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Was it an RPG or a platformer or a horror game or what?
late reply but the game you're looking for is "Parallels' by Amber Avara, you can find some clips of the demo still floating around youtube

i'm not sure what happened, but after some digging it seems like she disappeared off the face of the web?? she took down the game page (Parallels), her tumblr development page (parallelsrpg), and her personal deviantart page (avaraa). this is a really bizarre occurrence, i hope she's okay. . .
Pages: 1