HOW DO I UPLOAD MY PROJECT?

Pages: 1
I've already made my game profile but I haven't been given the option to upload yet.

I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious here. It's the first time I've done this.
Perfectly good question!

If you already submitted your game profile over the hover button and added images, it will next be reviewed by staff (this usually takes around a week? but depends on how busy things are) and approved.
Once it is approved you can then upload/link your actual full game : )

So just sit tight! Sometimes some things (like description) need more polish before that, but in such cases they will specifically tell you.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I'd push the waiting date from one week to one month considering the site's staff responsible for the queue are going through some stuff and might take a good while to deal with that.
Would it be more helpful if I put up all the screenshots I've taken? I've got about 12 and I put up about 6.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'd go with Marak's suggestion of just sitting on it for now. I mean, from the looks of it, your game got onto the queue about 28 minutes ago!
Just wait. I did the queue a day or so ago, so it's got a few more days til I go through it again. When I do go through, though, you'll either get an approval notice (after which you can add stuff like downloads, blogs and pages) or a denial notice.

If you get denied, it's not the end of the world, just a part of the process so no worries. You'll get a note telling you what needs to be fixed for the game to be approved. Usually I'll send a link to what places can help with fixing, if needed. Once you fix up the page, just resubmit and it'll go back in the queue to be checked again.

In the meantime you can double-check by going through the list in the OP of this thread to see that your page follows the rules stated there.
Thanks for the responses. I'll just leave it as it is for the time being.
Pages: 1