OLD/LOST RPGMAKER GAMES - SEGNIN'S RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

Some kind soul that still has Blades of Heaven could give me a link? I've been looking everywhere for the entire day and no luck.
author=sidereo26
Some kind soul that still has Blades of Heaven could give me a link? I've been looking everywhere for the entire day and no luck.

I believe this is what you are looking for:
Blades of Heaven
author=anyon175
author=sidereo26
Blades of Heaven

Thank you very much anyon =D
author=sidereo26
author=anyon175
author=sidereo26
Blades of Heaven
Thank you very much anyon =D

No problem, glad I could help you. :D
I really appreciate the efforts of everyone contributing to this thread. If there was one thing I would like to know beforehand, it would be whether a game is complete or just a demo version (since I only play completed games). Of course, it would be a pain to find out the status of every game and add it to this list, but I think this information would be the one addition this thread could profit the most from.
Hey all, really amazing to see this project still going. The last time I looked at this was in 2012.

Not sure if they're rare or obscure but I found 4 of the RPGLand.net game demos: Ed's Decision, Morellum Factor, Birds of Freedom and Tales of Urodora. Here's the links in case they're suitable for this thread.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fw1vaiujlxpks4b/Tales_of_Urodora.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3jgth5or3wwo99t/Eds_Decision.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k5kk6babb8bqpfs/BirdsofFreedom.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rz7fw6din65l413/Morellum_Factor.zip

I had a copy of Hero Story - Dragons on my PC less than 6 months ago, but I deleted it :(

In terms of requests, I'm currently trying to hunt down The Benevrin/Unvoiced Sympathy. It was known as Unvoiced Sympathy as the demo and was hosted on Crankeye.com, and was later finished and released as The Benevrin. I miraculously got in touch with the creator after 12 years, and hopefully they have a backup of either or both, but we'll see how that goes.

I'd also put the name Skiz's Path out there, if anybody remembers that.

I'm currently trying to access an old hard drive that may have some goodies on it, as well. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Finally, it'd be good if there were mirrors of all the uploads. Considering what happened to hosting services like Savefile and Megaupload we never know when Mediafire might drop out on us.
Hi everyone, I was trying to find a game, which I think was made in RM 2k, but I don't have the name.

I'm just trying my luck here, since there was only a smallish demo.

So it went like this: The hero was a sort of student living in a small island, and his name was Duane or Durane, not sure. He started class, and some professor tested him on battle. After that, for some reason, he needed to go to a forest, where he, among other things, I think found a small gemstone, sort of like a magicite. From there, I think he arrived on a beach and he followed some... dark elf of sorts. I think that's where the demo ended.

The game was fun, and I'd love to see if a complete game exists, or just download that demo.

The other only relevant detail I remember, was that upon critical hit, the message was "There's blood!".

Yeah, I know, it's not much.
author=TheGameArchivist
Uploading List of Old Games Tutorial
Alright. There are a couple of different ways to do this. Most people don't have as complicated of a setup as I do. So, most people maybe can do something simpler.

If you have all your games in one folder, or even multiple different folders... You can go inside the folder and...

On WINDOWS
Hold shift and right click. There will be a context menu entry that says "Open command window here"

Select that. And a terminal window will pop up. Type in...

dir /a /b>game-list.txt

What that command will do is give you a listing of all the files & folders in the current directory and put them in a file called game-list.txt in your current folder. If you open that, you'll be able to see them. =)

On LINUX
On linux, you would navigate to the folder where you keep your RPG Maker games and type in ls>game-list.txt. That will do the same thing.

On MAC
Dunno. Probably same thing as Linux, due to it being based on Linux.

There are easier ways to do it if you have your games organized into multiple folders, but I don't feel like going into a scripting tutorial right now. But, I'll point you into the right direction. Look up FOR LOOPS for directories using either Batch (WINDOWS) or Bash (LINUX) and that'll point you in the right direction. =)

for MAC there's two ways to do this:

One is simply this:

The other is:

Finder>Services>System Preferences

Under Keyboard Shortcuts, click: "New Terminal at Folder"

Once that's enabled. Click the folder containing all your rpgmaker games in it and then:

Finder>Services>New Terminal at Folder.

Once Terminal is open type "ls>game-list.text"

I'll throw together a quick tutorial, for each platform, with screen shots so it's easier to understand for the average user.)

But yeah I would like to add this under the "How you can help" section of this topic; in fact I'd like to revise it so I could include more info on how you guys can help.

As always, Thank You TGA❤

Thank you very much for your contributions anyon175, ❤

On my spare time, i've often looked for other rpgmaker communities of different languages and came across. condadobravehart, awhile back - So this is very much appreciated, I'll be sure add everything you've contributed as soon as I get the chance.

author=anyon175
If I may ask, I would like to know if some brazilian games could also enter the old/obscure games list. I think that RMN has been a common reference in many RPG communities world wide and that some gems should definitely be preserved. I also agree and support the idea of uploading these games in some private torrent / cloud storage, since most of them would fall under some copyright infringement

Absolutely! Legend of Heroen, a spanish rpgmaker game, was the featured game of RMN for march 2016, (I believe.)

and on Oniromancie (french rpgmaker community) and RPG-Atelier's (german rpgmaker community) they have also archived games of various languages as well, so it's not unusual to carry notable rpgmaker games of different languages.

(unrelated note: one game, I wish I could've got my hands on was the most recent version of "YSNE: Hope of Dream " - it had a really cool battle system and in one of the more recent videos, they had the player reconstruct "The Last Supper" as a puzzle - but it's seeing stuff like that, that makes playing rpgmaker games from other communities, so exciting, because it's really interesting to see what rpgmaker games other communities will come up with.)

So yeah, definitely, If you know of any noteworthy Brazil rpgmaker games, please share them with us!❤

author=anyon175
I believe that we should also store these games alongside some in-game screens since often times people do remember the game, but not always they remember their name.

I agree, I've thought about adding images as well (in fact the GGZ games have pictures). But I have to agree with what Darken has mentioned in the past here; RMN's bbcode is just too cumbersome to work with here on the forums for one person - even just updating each individual entry that's already here, is a lot of work.

What I originally wanted to do was - whenever a user placed their mouse over a download link, a screenshot of the game would pop up,(similar to newground's flash movie portal):so they can see what the game looked like before downloading it.

Right now, I'm not quite sure how to do this, or even if RMN's forum/bbs code allow for display image on link hover. But I would like to incorporate screenshots into the list, in some form, later on - just not here on RMN's forum. - it's just too much work for one person to continually manage and update alone.

But If you can give me a screenshot, I will gladly add it to the archive.
As I mention before, The GGZ games already have pictures for each game, so this is definitely something we should be doing already: Providing images for rpgmaker games is going to take a lot of work though - not only do you need to take screenshots, but you have to actually play through these games, in order to get those screen shots as well.

Like for instance, I threw these four pictures together for Shimenchouken a while ago, just so people could get a better idea of what the game actually looks like outside of the title screen:

But every screen screenshot doesn't have to be as elaborate as this one, it could be as simple as providing one picture, like the one GGZ used for Kindred Saga:

But yeah, what I'm trying to say is, if you guys really want pictures added to the archive, we'll need your help with this. because it's gonna take a lot of work, to get screenshots, for every single rpgmaker game that gets added to the archive.

As Darken and TGA have mentioned previously we're really trying to move this effort to archive rpgmaker games into something that's more "free form" and less solely relying on one person, (which the torrent will help out with tremendously)

So we strongly encourage everyone to help out where they can, even if it's just small things, like helping to determining if a game is complete or a demo or providing screenshots for old games that don't have any.
---
Update: So I just received some bad news, unfortunately things are going to be very slow for an undisclosed amount of time on my end. But I'm still going to keep updating the master list, but as I mentioned before it's going to be very slow - But as this is going on I would like to get started on the torrent Darken and I spoke about.

Going forward, I wanted to change the file format to something that would be easy for TGA to add to and work with:

When I originally rehauled this thread a few months ago, I just grabbed everything I could from original forum thread that Darken started 8 years ago and just started throwing games under letters. Most of the file names of the games I did find were stuff like "untitled 1" or something - (which is why I put brackets around the original file name, in some cases) - before creating the torrent, I want to create a proper filing system, because as this archive grows, it's going to become very hard to differentiate between certain games, versions and platforms - TGA has been doing most of the legwork in acquiring most of these games (he's been downloading games from various sites over the years in his spare time, which is far beyond the work I do and in the previous thread, a lot of games that popped up were from his collection - even SegNin mentioned in the past that TGA had a bigger collection than he does, because TGA not only collects games but different versions of the same games as well)

So I would like to stick to something that's easy for him to use and manage, but also something everyone could very easily identify with and add to his work as well.

Most of the links on the MasterList on RMN will remain the same, but the actual winrar files, when you go to download them, will be renamed to, something like:

(GAME ENGINE) GAME NAME (DEVELOPER) (GENRE)

so like:

(36) (RPGMaker 2000) Action Game (Jumar) (Action)
(37) (RPGMaker 2000) Angels of Exodus (Illustrious) (RPG)
(38) (RPGMaker 2000) A Gate into Eternity (demo) (Kokibi) (RPG)

(or even just A Gate into Eternity (demo) (Kokibi) (RPGMaker 2000) )

Which is similar to what TGA has them listed under the gamingw list.

Which is what it'll also look like on the torrent, while the actual .exe, or zip file will remain the same.

Let me know what you guys think about this.

EDIT: Also, the problem with games that require RTP: Games such as Don Miguel's Adventure (the sample RM2000 game) and DOOM's 5 require RTP in order to run. Would you guys like for me to convert these game, so they can run without rpgmaker installed?

Please let me know.

Beyond the torrent, I'm hoping this project to archive rpgmaker games will eventually be in a form that's self sufficient but also sustainable, so that everyone can contribute to it - long after our involvement.
-
So yeah, I apologize in advance for my absence, life is just sort of getting in the way at the moment, rest assured though, I am reading your responses and taking them into consideration. (in fact it's faster if I don't reply and just continue to make quiet changes to the topic) But I just want to assure you guys that your requests are being heard and I'm eternal grateful for all your contributions and suggestions.

Thank You.

(EDIT: Also, Thank You shrub74)
author=LordBlueRouge
What I originally wanted to do was - whenever a user placed their mouse over a download link, a screenshot of the game would pop up,(similar to newground's flash movie portal):so they can see what the game looked like before downloading it.
Right now, I'm not quite sure how to do this, or even if RMN's forum/bbs code allow for display image on link hover. But I would like to incorporate screenshots into the list, in some form, later on - just not here on RMN's forum. - it's just too much work for one person to continually manage and update alone.

I see... Well, I do know that this can be done by using javascript, I believe it would turn out into something like these:
Pure Javascript Example: https://www.w3schools.com/code/tryit.asp?filename=FIHTWEJJIJMW
JQuery Example: https://www.w3schools.com/code/tryit.asp?filename=FIHUVBMRQCXV

But other than that, I believe that BBCode is not gonna help us much. There may be some FTP alternatives like TGA mentioned.

author=LordBlueRouge
When I originally rehauled this thread a few months ago, I just grabbed everything I could from original forum thread that Darken started 8 years ago and just started throwing games under letters. Most of the file names of the games I did find were stuff like "untitled 1" or something - (which is why I put brackets around the original file name, in some cases) - before creating the torrent, I want to create a proper filing system, because as this archive grows, it's going to become very hard to differentiate between certain games, versions and platforms - TGA has been doing most of the legwork in acquiring most of these games (he's been downloading games from various sites over the years in his spare time, which is far beyond the work I do and in the previous thread, a lot of games that popped up were from his collection - even SegNin mentioned in the past that TGA had a bigger collection than he does, because TGA not only collects games but different versions of the same games as well)

So I would like to stick to something that's easy for him to use and manage, but also something everyone could very easily identify with and add to his work as well.

Indeed, TGA also mentioned something about this in this post. Well, the filing system could be done in a lot of ways, we could for example use some database to make not only filing but also classifying and searching easier, then it could turn out into something like VNDB, or perhaps something more simple like a Wikia page. If we could make something simple that allowed users to upload and classify the games that would be great.

author=LordBlueRouge
Most of the links on the MasterList on RMN will remain the same, but the actual winrar files, when you go to download them, will be renamed to, something like:

(GAME ENGINE) GAME NAME (DEVELOPER) (GENRE)

That seems like a pretty decent way to classify the files. No objections here! :)

author=LordBlueRouge
EDIT: Also, the problem with games that require RTP: Games such as Don Miguel's Adventure (the sample RM2000 game) and DOOM's 5 require RTP in order to run. Would you guys like for me to convert these game, so they can run without rpgmaker installed?

I think it`s a good idea although it`s not top priority right now to do this. Besides, you are already busy and this might take you awhile to accomplish.

author=LordBlueRouge
So yeah, definitely, If you know of any noteworthy Brazil rpgmaker games, please share them with us!❤

Thank you, I will upload them alongside some screenshots as soon as I can :)
author=anyon175
I think it`s a good idea although it`s not top priority right now to do this. Besides, you are already busy and this might take you awhile to accomplish.

It won't take awhile though actually, Converting rpgmaker games that rely on RTP - to standalone rpgmaker games is very quick and easy to do in most cases:

All you need to do is take them into RM2k Utility (I'll upload RM2k Utility later on) and either purge or import the necessary files in order to make them run; (this part can sometimes be tricky though depending on the size of the game, the files used and the rpgmaker.) and then add the fullpackage=1 trick.(I'm gonna put this all under the new "how you can help" section eventually.)

…But yeah, the reason why I'm asking is because, I'm going down a list of games I've been meaning to add to the main list so I can quickly put together that torrent; with what little time that I have these days(…before something else comes up and takes me away from this project again.)

Like, there's only two or three games that I know of that have this problem right now, so it'll be very easy to do, But my question is:

Games like Final Fallacy RM2000 and Don Miguel's Adventure have trouble running unless you have RTPe installed:

should I add these games into the main list/torrent, right now, as is (unfixed/unplayable)? or should I fix them so they don't require RTP and then add them to the torrent?

I was able to fix them and get them running without RTP yesterday, so they're playable now and ready to be added - …but there are probably some people out there who prefer to not have these RTP files included, incase there's an issue down the road.

So yeah. that's why I'm asking.

Like, SegNin was known to take pieces from several different games to create a standalone working version - but I just want to know if this is still cool with everyone before going ahead with it.
----
You made some really cool suggestions here anyon175, ❤ - rpgmaker already has a wikia actually, but unfortunately it's been abandoned for quite sometime - but I would love something like VNDB for rpgmaker games. - but I'll have to touch upon this at a later time.

Once the torrent and mirror are out of the way, I'll start thinking about web hosting for you guys, just to see where we go with this.

But yeah, please continue to let me know, what you guys think of the filing system and standalone rpgmaker games.

I wanna quickly get the torrent and filing system stuff out of the way first, so we at least have something stable, before moving onto the next thing.

As always, Thank You.❤
author=LordBlueRouge
It won't take awhile though actually, Converting rpgmaker games that rely on RTP - to standalone rpgmaker games is very quick and easy to do in most cases:
Like, there's only two or three games that I know of that have this problem right now, so it'll be very easy to do, But my question is:
I was able to fix them and get them running without RTP yesterday, so they're playable now and ready to be added - …but there are probably some people out there who prefer to not have these RTP files included, incase there's an issue down the road.

So yeah. that's why I'm asking.

Like, SegNin was known to take pieces from several different games to create a standalone working version - but I just want to know if this is still cool with everyone before going ahead with it.

I see... I aprove the idea, I believe the benefits of playing without the RTPe for people without the package are greater than making then download them. Perhaps we should do it before adding the games to the torrent after all.

author=LordBlueRouge
You made some really cool suggestions here anyon175, ❤ - rpgmaker already has a wikia actually, but unfortunately it's been abandoned for quite sometime - but I would love something like VNDB for rpgmaker games. - but I'll have to touch upon this at a later time.

Thank you. :)
Indeed... Could you imagine a RMDB?
Endless RM games, from all around the world, available at one site... :D
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Does anyone have The Mirror Lied? The download link on the gamepage no longer works because it was hosted outside of RMN and Reives last posted in 2011.
author=Corfaisus
Does anyone have The Mirror Lied? The download link on the gamepage no longer works because it was hosted outside of RMN and Reives last posted in 2011.

http://freebirdgames.com/games/the-mirror-lied/

Let me know if this is it. ❤
....Okay, I'll have to finish this tomorrow, but just so if anyone runs into the same problem I did tonight:

If the rpgmaker game has a "top games especial installer", you'll want to install/extract the rpgmaker game first and then throw it into a winrar, before uploading it to MediaFire, otherwise when you go to upload the game to MediaFire as a winrar, It'll come up as a DMCA Takedown Notice and only upload 20b of the file.

(alternatively. uploading the .exe file itself, negates this issue - it's placing the installer into winrar, that's the problem)

the DMCA take down notice is coming up because of the TopGamesEspecial Installer:

Top Games Especial was a Brazil Video Game Magazine Publication:

Like many Computer Gaming Magazines of the early 2000 they would often offer demo discs available for download to go along with their magazines.

...So this is "Top Games Especial" way of combating Copyright Infringement, which is totally understandable, but from I hear, supposedly, TopGamesEspecial is no longer even in publication, so it should be safe to extract these games from their original installers and upload them to mediafire for preservation; also the Installer has this annoying habit of installing games directly to the C: drive.

Here's the rest of the games that supposedly showed up on the demo disc:
http://centrorpg.com/index.php?topic=12079.msg93683#msg93683

I'm gonna try and see if I can get a copy of the magazine myself. But it's pretty neat to find out that a magazine, is now is sort responsible for preserving a handful of these games.

Wow, what a weird discovery to make at 3:00 AM.

EDIT: I'll have to think about this for a bit. Like, It's really cool to see games like Badluck's "Tarion Star: Call of the Blade" show up in this magazine that no longer exists - But then again it's just an installer.

....Eitherway, for now I'm gonna just file them and upload them to the archive.
For more japanese games there is http://archive.viprpg.org. Hosts at least 10.000 games :D. (though most are short and trash)
author=LordBlueRouge
Top Games Especial was a Brazil Video Game Magazine Publication:

Like many Computer Gaming Magazines of the early 2000 they would often offer demo discs available for download to go along with their magazines.

Indeed... I happen to have some of these old discs in my possession. The magazines however have been (mostly) lost. Quite surprising to see it over here at RMN.

...Oh and the link with the games you mentioned is not actually from the same disc in the photo. It's from a different disc with 70 games that came some years later.

Here are the discs that I have in ascending chronological order:

Top Games Especial RPG #27 (Disc from the photo):

Game Name
Time Machine
Adelso
Beowulf: The Cinematic Game
Vampire
Chimera Report
Chocobo´s Panic
Curse of Silence
Dragon Ball Z: Tisufuru-jin
Dragon Ball Z: A Batalha Final
Dragon Quest
Demon Legacy
Exile
For The Planet
Genesis Saga: Pandora´s Box
Julius Caesar
Kindred Saga
Kindred Saga BS
Saga
Saga II
Saga III
Overpower - Bulgar Time
Light Warrior
RM2Kémon
Rhygar and the King knights
Saint Seiya RPG
Tri-Kanji
Tenchi Muyo
Mega Bane 2
Dragon Castle
Abaddon Fallen Angel 1.0
Avalon
Darkdisciples
Darkphear
Diverdown
Egoboo
Neophyte
Neophyte
Nethack
Outbound
Senkousya
sonic robo blast II
Wandrering KnightsBeta

On the Left: RPG Games #01
On the Right: Top Games Especial #38 (Disc from the Centro RPG link)

Left Disc:
Game Name
Arkoss
Berserker
The Demon's Mantra
The Demon's Mantra 2
The River of the Dragons
Faery Tale Adventure 2
Glest
Magebane 2
Fanta Scape
Final Fantasy - Endless Nova
A 2a Jornada v3.5
Batalha Medieval
Cryn The Dark Reflection
O Retorno do Inferno
Estrelas Sagradas
Laxius Power
O Pergaminho de Merlin
Os Federa 2
Abaddon
Samurai X
AnAliensTale
Baldy 3D
COBOL's Revenge
Diver Down
Fire & Dragons
Gates of Destiny
Intruder Alert
Last Minute Rush
Nethack
N.O.M.A.D.
Rune Sword 2
Dark Phear
Winged Warrior II
Ahrimans Prophecy
Maranda
Cult
Dark Quest
Eternal Daughter
Illusion
Laxius Power 3
Quest
Quest 2
Warrior Dragon
Dusk of the Gods
Death Knights of Krynn
Vengeance of Excalibur
Dragon Ball
Final Fantasy Battle
Tower of the Sorcerer

Right Disc:
Game Name
Battle for Wesnoth
Baldy's Big Day
Bluegaia
Bob's Big Adventure
Bommer e os Medalhões
Cavaleiros do Zodiaco
Chrono Shift
Dark Age Ex
Dawn of Time
Destined
Destroy the Hacker
Dragon Ball AF
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Super Jogo
Dragon Ball Rpg
Dragon Destiny
Dream Star
Epoch
Eternal Star
Extrenia
False Rebelion
Fear
Final Falacy Especial
Final Fantasy Battle
Final Fantasy Endless Nova
Heart of Evil
Hitman
Jay's Journey
Kinetic Cipher
Laxius Power
Laxius Power 3
Awaking - Tale of fate
Legion Saga II
Light in The Darkness
Love and War
Mantis Reactor
Maranda
Mugen Legends
Naufragar
Naufrager Crimson
Double Trouble 2
Ocean Power
Pangaea Chronicles
Redmoon Saga
Rm2k A final Hope
Robocks
Romancing Walker
Rotten Apple Ninja Strike 2
Samurai X
Shadows of Evil 2
Shaterred Samurai
Soul 5
Story of the Earth
Sword of Shin
Tales of a Fantasy
Star Call of Blade
The Manabat
The Blue Contestant
The Chimera Report
The Flash Point
The Frozen World
The Land of Dreams
The Lord of the Rings
Three the Hard Way
Tyrant God Saga
Utopian Caos
Vampires Dawn
Wings of Fantasy
Yxa The Legend
Z-Saga

Best Games Especial 10 Jogos de RPG:

Game Name
A Conta 2: Gestroncio Saga
A Espada flamejante
A Lenda do añãgwea
Abaddon Fallen Angel 1.0
Adelso
Angra
Avalon
Beowulf: The Cinematic Game
Chimera Report
Chocobo´s Panic
Dark Ages Engel 2 J
Darkdisciples
An Alien Tale
Demon Legacy
Ahrimans Prophecy
Desperabis
Dinastia
Dink Smallwood
Diverdown
Eternal Daughter
Dragon Ball Z: A Batalha Final
Dragon Ball Z: Tisufuru-jin
Dragon Castle
Dragon Quest
Egoboo
Era dos Deuses
Exile
Final Hell
For The Planet
Gates of Destiny
Genesis Saga: Pandora´s Box
Guerreiro 2 X Dragonias Saga
Holly Conquest
Julius Caesar
Kadji
Kindred Saga
Kindred Saga BS
KingsQuest
Land of Illusions
Light Warrior
Lunar Eve
Mega Bane 2
Fire & Dragons
Final Fantasy Endless Nova
Mystical
Neophyte - The Journeys Begins
Neophyte - The Spirit Master
NetHack
O Segredo do Espirito
Outbound
Overpower
Pedras do Destino
God Thunder
Rhygar and the King Knights
RM2Kémon - Gotta catch all!
Legion Saga I
Legion Saga II
Legion Saga III
Saint Seiya RPG
Schiffbruch
Senkousya
Sonic Robo Blast II
Stephanos Quest
Notrium
Tales of a Fantasy World
Tenchi Muyo
The Good Life
thewill2
Time Machine
Tower of the Sorcerer
Tri-Kanji
Tulle's world
Utumno
Vampire
Wandrering Knights Beta
Warrior Dragon

Note: These discs may contain other games that weren't made with the RPG Maker engine. Some of these also are not RPGs.
Note2: There are games with weird title names because they were originally mistyped/incorrectly named inside the discs themselves.
I'm looking for a couple games:

Scelus' Path
Some kind of weird LGBT neopagan Final Fantasy knockoff. Apart from a TV Tropes page, there's basically nothing on the internet about it.

The Empire of Arkantos
An infamously terrible troll game (trailer is NSFW). Apparently not even the creator has a copy anymore.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Evania Secret of the Reza (old version)

I believe I have this, I uploaded it to my locker for anyone willing to see if it's the right one. =V

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/6088/locker/evaniademov1.zip
author=KingArthur
I believe I have this, I uploaded it to my locker for anyone willing to see if it's the right one. =V

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/6088/locker/evaniademov1.zip

Thanks KingArthur ❤!

EDIT: Also, thanks anyon175 ❤! I wanna touch upon this more when I have the chance. I think it's wild that games like Demon Legacy showed up in these magazine.