OLD/LOST RPGMAKER GAMES - SEGNIN'S RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

Just a reminder to everyone. Awhile ago, TheGameArchivist, (HUGE contributor to this thread)
posted this really great and quick tutorial on how to quickly compile a list of rpgmaker games you have:

I'm going to add this small tutorial to first page in a couple of days, with a few small revision for the MAC, once I've tried it a few more times.

By following these instructions, you can very easily and very quickly assemble a list of rpgmaker games together without having to type in each entry by hand:

By the end of it, you should get a list that looks something like this and you can quickly copy and paste it here on this thread as many users have done in the past.

- So if you have any rpgmaker games lying around on your harddrive, definitely try this out - it saves a ton of time! and helps us quickly sort out how to fulfill requests.

author=TheGameArchivist
Uploading List of Old Games Tutorial

If you have all your games in one folder, or even multiple different folders... You can go inside the folder and...

On WINDOWS
Hold shift and right click. There will be a context menu entry that says "Open command window here"

Select that. And a terminal window will pop up. Type in...

dir /a /b>game-list.txt

What that command will do is give you a listing of all the files & folders in the current directory and put them in a file called game-list.txt in your current folder. If you open that, you'll be able to see them. =)

On LINUX
On linux, you would navigate to the folder where you keep your RPG Maker games and type in ls>game-list.txt. That will do the same thing.

On MAC
Dunno. Probably same thing as Linux, due to it being based on Linux.

There are easier ways to do it if you have your games organized into multiple folders, but I don't feel like going into a scripting tutorial right now. But, I'll point you into the right direction. Look up FOR LOOPS for directories using either Batch (WINDOWS) or Bash (LINUX) and that'll point you in the right direction. =)
I'm asking here as a last resort: Did anyone play/complete Utopian Chaos? I could really use some help with regard to the obscure puzzles.
author=KyleLascar
I'm asking here as a last resort: Did anyone play/complete Utopian Chaos? I could really use some help with regard to the obscure puzzles.

Well, from what I remember I did finish Utopian Chaos, but I don't remember much about the puzzles. Perhaps someone else has a walkthrough/Let's Play on Utopian Chaos.

If I find anything related I'll send a message to you.
Thanks. I didn't find anything on the internet, and I still didn't complete the game, but I achieved a bit of progress. Every time I hit a dead end and get stuck, I take a break for a few days, maybe ask some clever fellow players, and usually a solution pops up. An obscure game the internet nearly doesn't know anything about and an impatient/stupid player - that's a deadly gaming combination. :D Thanks again, and I will probably bother you if I can't overcome the next roadblock. :) By the way: Utopian Chaos isn't a masterpiece, but it's definitely one of the most unique RPG Maker 2000 JRPGs with its mixed sci-fi/fantasy setting, puzzles and sometimes weird design choices. A reminder, though: It also needs some of the RTP provided by Don Miguel, so unless anyone who wants to play it has this software available that scans for missing resources (the one mentioned by LordBlueRouge) or somehow possesses the aforementioned RTP, the game has to be patched up manually in order to prevent crashes.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
That would be the RTP 1.32 or whatever you need then. You could always just open the game up in RM2k Kyle & find the answer you need?

Also does anyone have the 2k3 version of Evania?
author=Tau
That would be the RTP 1.32 or whatever you need then. You could always just open the game up in RM2k Kyle & find the answer you need?

Also does anyone have the 2k3 version of Evania?

I have it, I'll add it/upload it tomorrow. I kind of had a feeling someone was gonna ask for it eventually, lol! ❤ I was just looking at it the other day and wondering how i got it and whether or not I should add it to the list.

But yeah, guys, I apologize if I haven't been updating this lately, just been working on something at the moment (hopefully finished by the end of January, if not I'm going to like small periodic updates in between etc). But I do have plans for this, just working more in the background at the moment.

I started working on a quick Tutorial for the "RTP-less", rpgmaker games months ago. I just haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. I can do a quick convert for Utopian Chaos as well, if you guys still need one.

EDIT: but ya, feel free to talk about old game strategies like in the previous thread if you want - I remember reading about some old game on gamingw where the puzzle was so hard, they wanted to get in touch with the developer in order to know how to beat it. I can't remember which game this was though.

UPDATE:
orginal Evania RM2k3 2009 release (for Tau)
Utopian Chaos (converted, I plan to convert the rest of Centro RPG's/TopGamesEspecial as well, eventually.)

But yeah, until my tutorial's finished,

------
Making your game work without RTP - by Brickroad(very basic tutorial, will revise this further to make it even simpler than this)
You will need:
RMTool (webarchive link from RMRK)
and
(rm2k)&(rm2k3)rtp can be found here

to do this. But yeah, I'll make this more clear and to the point in my tutorial, with screenshots.
----------

author=KyleLascar
By the way: Utopian Chaos isn't a masterpiece, but it's definitely one of the most unique RPG Maker 2000 JRPGs with its mixed sci-fi/fantasy setting, puzzles and sometimes weird design choices.

This is actually a really cool, summary for Utopian Chaos ❤

...This is like a far off idea, But one of things I wanted to do at some point was to start a thread for 2-3 sentences or 1 paragraphs reviews for some of these old games. Cause it's 2018, a lot of people downloading these games now, have absolutely no idea what they're all about - without context, often they're just seen as bad rpgmakers, so it'd be really cool to have like a small preface that kind of introduces the history and the hype surrounding these games, before you download them - Like we don't want a 1000 word essay that no ones going to care to read, just something that's really simple and to the point, to get peeps excited for the game.

I don't mean to put the dude on the spot but Darken is REALLY good at this stuff.
Yeah scouring non-english games on youtube and stuff is kind of interesting. We def overtime tailored ourselves more towards keeping our rips and art a lot more consistent. I really liked The Way in how it just didn't care that it was combining Bryce prerenders with breath of fire 2 interiors half the time. It is something that really justifies the somewhat illegal or bootleggy nature of the RPGmaking scene.

Like, I've never played The Way Series yet, but hearing about how it uses pre rendered graphics:

...makes me want to check it out now, because I feel like, using pre rendered graphics was a severely under-utilized and unexplored movement of rpgmaker games.

Like back in 2003, I came across Rusty's SecretofMana Battle System (I have it somewhere found it) which used photos of forests and trees as backdrops for the game:

No one has really done this since then (...cause it kind of looks awful) - but today, if someone were creative enough, and had the-know-how to do it, they could probably plot their entire game with scenes shot from their digital camera:

Kind of like what ChunSoft did with "Night of the Sickle Weasel":

Like, if you just had a script, a digital camera, photoshop and some relatively good looking friends who look good as purple silhouettes
you have a possibility for a really cool game here, even in rpgmaker 2000/2003!

I'm kind of rambling here but, this is why holding onto these old rpgmakers games and talking about them is important - so we can make new games from old ideas, etc.
I absolutely agree with you, LordBlueRouge. It isn't only about playing good JRPGs, it's also about being a scholar discovering and studying an almost forgotten period. Thank you very much for the converted version of Utopian Chaos - I will gladly use this version to continue my playthrough.

@Tau: Unfortunately, it isn't that easy. Of course, I have all necessary RTP installed that can currently be found on the internet, though I can't find the RTP Don Miguel added, and I can't open Utopian Chaos with my legal copy of RPG Maker 2000 (if I could by the way, the puzzles wouldn't trouble me). Regarding the next game after Utopian Chaos, I will definitely learn how to use the RMTool.
Here's links to a few games I had on an old HDD:

Naufragar (first version, I think): http://www.mediafire.com/file/65ac60ysiwlo755/Naufragar.rar

Resident Evil 2D Reborn: http://www.mediafire.com/file/y5it8c6521f7krj/Resident%20Evil%202D.rar

Ten Thousand Bullets: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c6xhjeos8501weg/Ten_Thousand_Bullets-1.rar It's a cyberpunk RPG that I really liked back in the day. It's a shame it was never finished.
author=twentyfour24
Ten Thousand Bullets: It's a cyberpunk RPG that I really liked back in the day. It's a shame it was never finished.
Ten Thousand Bullets has the best intro I've ever seen in a rpgmaker game. Loved it.

Anyway, thanks for all the work you've done on this, LordBlueRouge. I very much appreciate maintaining our history.

I don't have any good long-term storage for stuff. Is it possible to make game pages for all of these? Otherwise I can just throw it up on Google Drive for now.

Games that I have at least some version of that are still listed as missing:

42 Mechs at Day Break
A Gate into Eternity
Chrono Crisis Demo (not sure if this is the one being looked for)
Crystals Legend of the Sword (https://rpgmaker.net/games/5128/)
Dhux's Scar
Kinetic Cipher Puzzle Test (might be the "Key Maze Puzzle Test")
Peuteris Grey
Rainbow Nightmare Prologue
Reminsce
Shadows of Evil Wings of Time v4
Tales of Worlds (but maybe not the right version)
The Tower
Until the End (demo only)
Utopian Chaos 2 (both demo versions)

Green Stream - Adventures of Don Miguel
Starless Umbra CH2 and one other early build (ch 3 or 4, 722 maps from 2008)
Legion Saga R (not sure if it's the final demo or not)
An ABS by Litearc (listed as "Old", but definitely functional)
Rusty's Systems (he had more than one project, not sure if you need this still)
The Sword and the Fish (how do I know if it is version 2?)

Most of the games I have hanging around still:
_LOD Original
_Rise
__Pirates
__WoO
~Evil
- V A N I T Y - Satans Wish
42 Mechs at Daybreak
A Black Tear Battle Demo
A Gate into Eternity
ABS (old)
AButterflysSong-Natrius
AButterflysSong-Natrius.zip
AlongtheWay
Alter Aila
Alter Aila Variant
alteraila.zip
Angelic Awakening
Angelic_Awakening.rar
Angels of Exodus
Another one rides the Airship 1-3
ArcaneMist_demo1
ArcaneMist_demo1.zip
AuraStones
Aurora's Tear
Aveyond
Aveyond.exe
Axis Saga - The Angelic Demon.rar
Balmung Chronicle
Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden
Beloved Rapture
Beloved Rapture Demo
Berserk
Beyond Dreams
BLK VR7
Blobagotchi Advanced
Bluegaia
bob
Boss Project
BRC
Cast Aside - Episode 2
CB
Cell Chamber v1.2.1 Demo with rtp
Cell_Chamber_v1.2.1_Demo_p.rar
CG2.zip
ChainOfRetribution
Channel Changer
Chocobo Panic Space
ChronoCrisisDemo
CMCArcade
Copy of Naufragar
Copy of Purgatory
CoR
CPSpace.rar
CR-Battle Demo
Dajisktra TBS
Darkest Knight Demo v0.1
DarkSoul_Demo
DB4-BS-English
db4-bs-english.zip
DemLegacy50p2.zip
Demon Legacy Perfect
Destiny's Blades
Destiny's Blades Midi
DestinyCry
DeusCard
DeusCard.rar
Dhux_Scar
Dhux_Scar_eng.zip
DKdx
DOGLORD
DON GAME
DON_GAME.rar
dot.zip
Dragon Destiny
Dragon Destiny.rar
Dragon Kingdom V
Dungeon
Earth Bound 2
Eldritch
Eternal Newb2
Everlong
Extrenia
extrenia.zip
Fable of Heroes
fable of heroes no rtp.zip
Fallacy
Fallenwood
FB2
FF Chaos
FF1 Remake
FF6- AoReDEMO
ff7 ancestral vengeance
FFCE
FFCE-Demo.zip
FFCT
ffcw2-7
ffdemo
FFEv02
FFI-2
final 0
Final Demo Of Metal Tears
Final Fantasy - The Untold Story
Final Fantasy 1 Remake
Final Tear 3
Final Tear E2
Final Tear E2 RTP compiled
Finding Forever Eden
Finding Forever Eden - Intro
Finding Forever Eden - Ver. 4.0
Finding Forever Eden - Ver. 9.0
FirstGame
FMN_Complete
Forever's End
Forever's End_.rar
Forgotten Majesty
FoxTrot Games
Fragments of a Dream
ft2.zip
game-list.txt
Gamos Mini Game
Gion Higher
Grave Spirit
GuitarHero
Heat-OfficalRelease
Heat-OfficalRelease.zip
Heinsen Hill
hellion
hellion_v0.8.rar
HerosRealm CH 2
HerosRealm(3)
HerosRealm4
HerosRealm5
Hillside
Homeland.zip
Hunter's Joy
IG- Virus
innocent nail
Insignia Demo
Iron Gaia Part II
Island sky
JKB_Sqadran
Juto's Enterance
Jutos_Enterance_2.zip
KCA#3
KL.zip
Knights of Eden
KOE Demo 2
Komour Legend
Las Aventuras de Pepe
Legacy Saga - A Tale of Two Worlds (no rtp)
legend of lennus scott.rar
Legend of Rirue
Lightprism
Lockes_Trial
LOTR Demo
LPEP1v1.1.zip
LRPG Half MIDI Lite
LSATOTW (no rtp).rar
Lufia
Lycanthrope1-BattleDemo
Malice Wind Demo
Meed Thii Sib-Sam The Legend Beta1.0 E
Migai shinoyu Demo
Moby
Monopoly
Monopoly.zip
Myfirstgame
Mystic Legends - Classic(Old)
Mystic Legends BETA
Mytsic Legends
Nayru
Nayru.zip
Nigsek
Ninji's New Skool Adventure
OmegaVangelisDemo
ONYX 2 Clinging Soul
ONYX 2 Clinging Soul.zip
OriginEvil
orpg.rar
p4.zip
Paper Mario Eggstreme
PartitaCalcio5
Penga Demo
Pengui!
Phantasia 1
Phantasia 2
Phantasia 3
Phantasia 3.zip
Phantasia 4
Phantasia 4 Demo
Phantasia_3.zip
Phantom Legacy
Phoenix Wright - Hidden Traces v0.52
Phoenix_Wright_-_Hidden_Traces_v0.52.zip
phylo-ag.zip
Phylo2
Phylomortis 2
Phylomortis AG
Pirates.zip
Pong 2k3
Prey and Pret
Prophecy of Aries
Prophecy_of_Aries.rar
Quintessence_C1-6
R3P.rar
rain
Rainbow Nightmare Music Video!
RainbowNightmarePrologue
RBS
Read-Me.txt
Reminisce
Retsu Arashi Psychic Storm
Rm2kLibrary - A Final Hope
Romancing Walker (rw100)
Rose Chronicles v1.1
Rose Chronicles V3.2
Rose_Chronicles_v1.1.zip
Rusty's Systems
Ryuukishi no Me 2
Sandfall
Sandfall.exe
SatF
SatF.zip
Searching
Secret of Mana ABS
shichi
Shining War
Side Scroller System
Silver Heart
SjmFINAL
Skie's DBS
SMRPG 2
Starlancer Six
Super RTP Adventure v2.3
Suzi_Demo_1
Sweet Dreamer
Tales of Falonia
Tales of Urodora
Tales_Of_Worlds
Tarion Star
Technomancy
Ten Thousand Bullets
The Chaos Prophecy Official Demo
The Legend of Erthia Tactics Demo 2.0
The Legend of Erthia Tactics Demo 2.0.rar
The Legend of the Philosopher's Stone
The Maze
The New Moogle Project
The Omega Seal V.2.0
The Tower (Original Version)
The Village
The Wonder
The_Chronicles_of_Haledos
The_Chronicles_of_Haledos.zip
THFGDemo
Time and again lite
TOF.rar
Tourney Fighter
Trap and Search
Under Complete
Under_SALONE.zip
UTE-Demo
Utopian Chaos
Utopian Chaos 2 Demo
Utopian Chaos 2 Demo 2
WAN 2
Wanderlust
War of Two Worlds
War of Two Worlds_old
WD1
White Reflections v2.0
Wilfred, the Hero
Wilfred, the Hero Part 1.zip
Winter Death God
WoO
WorldsongChap1
WoT3.8
Wyesse
Wyesse(2)
Wyesse.lzh
Yggdrassil v2
Yggdrassil2.rar
Zelda Demo 5
Zephyrus
ZephyrusCOMPLETE.rar
Zero Base

Groups of Games (not 100% sure what's in each folder):
Code-Off 2005
Code-Off 2007
Demo Day 01
DEMO Day 1
DEMO Day 2
DEMO Day 3
DEMO Day 4
Horror Game Contest
Laixus Power
Legion Saga
Lys
Non-RPGS
Release Something RMN 2
Release Something Weekend
RELEASE SOMETHING
RSE
Short RPG contest
Story Contest 2005
Trailers
@Hedge1

I recall. It was just a fun game overall. I also really liked the techno soundtrack. The game was pretty much FF7, but that didn't detract from how enjoyable it was. It just shows that something derivative can still be fun if done well.
author=hedge1
Anyway, thanks for all the work you've done on this, LordBlueRouge. I very much appreciate maintaining our history.

I don't have any good long-term storage for stuff. Is it possible to make game pages for all of these? Otherwise I can just throw it up on Google Drive for now.

hi hedge1, thank you so much for the kind words. Be sure to thank Darken as well, he originally started the archive and he's currently coming across all these really cool old rpgmaker history stuff as well, that we're currently trying to perserve and figure out how to share with the rest of the community.

I wanted to respond to this ASAP:

If what you have is below 15gb in total, Just temporarily upload everything you have on the list to googledrive and I'll just download it, immediately the next day - (I'm currently trying to do the same thing with anyon175 list of games he listed a few months ago, just to play catch up with the archive)

One of the big issues, I came across while looking over the old archive SegNin use to contribute to, is availability.

SegNin would upload large contributions to the thread, in order to fulfill requests. Other times, people would make a list of games and selectively upload what was requested. Making lists are okay, highly recommended, but they only work, if 6-12 months down the road, that person with said list is still active and available on RMN to fulfill those request.

I want to be, at least be that one other person, who has a copy of said game so we can avoid situations - where someone is still asking for Obama RPG, when the download for Obama RPG was offered 6 years ago and hasn't been seen since.

But yea, If what you have is below 15gb, just upload everything you have on the list to google drive and I'll grab it and try to sort it out later.

Thank you so much for doing this hedge! ❤
It means a lot.
Here are two links to the games. The first link is a 1GB download containing most everything, while the second and third contain games which I found at the last second while the first group uploaded. Axis Saga and Tales of Falonia were also found since yesterday, and included in the first download.

1 GB archive
Komour Legend
Runic Cipher

For games requesting a specific version (such as The Sword and the Fish v2) I usually did not have a method to confirm which version I had, but I included what I could.

Other notes:
- I included five systems by Rusty, including four listed as a "CBS." I can't promise what's within, but given that the request was simply a battle system, I figured I'd just include everything.

- I was a huge fan of Kinetic Cipher and included everything I have concerning that game, from Demo 2 to Demo 5, along with the special "release something" demo with a new beginning (later revealed to simply be secret content) and the requested "Puzzle Test."

- Similarly, I was a fan of Starless Umbra, and while I (foolishly) failed to download the ever valuable chapter 7, I did have chapters 1 and 2 (back when it was still called "Dragon Heart"), as well as some unknown chapter (likely 3 or 4). Chapter 1 is listed as "Dragon_Heart" and I accidentally forgot to place it into the "Starless Umbra" folder.

- In all cases where I still had them available, I included the original zip or rar files for the games. I cannot promise 100% that those are preferable to the extracted copies I also included, given that in some cases bugs may have been manually fixed, but I suspect that in all or nearly all cases the compressed files are the preferred archival documents.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention that two games in the "missing" list are on rmn:
Crystals Legend of the Sword (https://rpgmaker.net/games/5128/)
Phantasia 4 (https://rpgmaker.net/games/3755/)

Also, have re-read what you wrote, I realized that you were talking about me uploading literally everything I have, not just what was requested. Checking right now, that comes to about 25 GB. But I can do that, if that's what you were asking for.
I downloaded everything that was here:

1 GB archive
Komour Legend
Runic Cipher

But ya, it wouldn't hurt to have an extra copy of the games you mentioned in this list as well, like, just in case.

author=hedge1
Most of the games I have hanging around still:
_LOD Original
_Rise
__Pirates
__WoO
~Evil
- V A N I T Y - Satans Wish
42 Mechs at Daybreak
A Black Tear Battle Demo
A Gate into Eternity
ABS (old)
AButterflysSong-Natrius
AButterflysSong-Natrius.zip
AlongtheWay
Alter Aila
Alter Aila Variant
alteraila.zip
Angelic Awakening
Angelic_Awakening.rar
Angels of Exodus
Another one rides the Airship 1-3
ArcaneMist_demo1
ArcaneMist_demo1.zip
AuraStones
Aurora's Tear
Aveyond
Aveyond.exe
Axis Saga - The Angelic Demon.rar
Balmung Chronicle
Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden
Beloved Rapture
Beloved Rapture Demo
Berserk
Beyond Dreams
BLK VR7
Blobagotchi Advanced
Bluegaia
bob
Boss Project
BRC
Cast Aside - Episode 2
CB
Cell Chamber v1.2.1 Demo with rtp
Cell_Chamber_v1.2.1_Demo_p.rar
CG2.zip
ChainOfRetribution
Channel Changer
Chocobo Panic Space
ChronoCrisisDemo
CMCArcade
Copy of Naufragar
Copy of Purgatory
CoR
CPSpace.rar
CR-Battle Demo
Dajisktra TBS
Darkest Knight Demo v0.1
DarkSoul_Demo
DB4-BS-English
db4-bs-english.zip
DemLegacy50p2.zip
Demon Legacy Perfect
Destiny's Blades
Destiny's Blades Midi
DestinyCry
DeusCard
DeusCard.rar
Dhux_Scar
Dhux_Scar_eng.zip
DKdx
DOGLORD
DON GAME
DON_GAME.rar
dot.zip
Dragon Destiny
Dragon Destiny.rar
Dragon Kingdom V
Dungeon
Earth Bound 2
Eldritch
Eternal Newb2
Everlong
Extrenia
extrenia.zip
Fable of Heroes
fable of heroes no rtp.zip
Fallacy
Fallenwood
FB2
FF Chaos
FF1 Remake
FF6- AoReDEMO
ff7 ancestral vengeance
FFCE
FFCE-Demo.zip
FFCT
ffcw2-7
ffdemo
FFEv02
FFI-2
final 0
Final Demo Of Metal Tears
Final Fantasy - The Untold Story
Final Fantasy 1 Remake
Final Tear 3
Final Tear E2
Final Tear E2 RTP compiled
Finding Forever Eden
Finding Forever Eden - Intro
Finding Forever Eden - Ver. 4.0
Finding Forever Eden - Ver. 9.0
FirstGame
FMN_Complete
Forever's End
Forever's End_.rar
Forgotten Majesty
FoxTrot Games
Fragments of a Dream
ft2.zip
game-list.txt
Gamos Mini Game
Gion Higher
Grave Spirit
GuitarHero
Heat-OfficalRelease
Heat-OfficalRelease.zip
Heinsen Hill
hellion
hellion_v0.8.rar
HerosRealm CH 2
HerosRealm(3)
HerosRealm4
HerosRealm5
Hillside
Homeland.zip
Hunter's Joy
IG- Virus
innocent nail
Insignia Demo
Iron Gaia Part II
Island sky
JKB_Sqadran
Juto's Enterance
Jutos_Enterance_2.zip
KCA#3
KL.zip
Knights of Eden
KOE Demo 2
Komour Legend
Las Aventuras de Pepe
Legacy Saga - A Tale of Two Worlds (no rtp)
legend of lennus scott.rar
Legend of Rirue
Lightprism
Lockes_Trial
LOTR Demo
LPEP1v1.1.zip
LRPG Half MIDI Lite
LSATOTW (no rtp).rar
Lufia
Lycanthrope1-BattleDemo
Malice Wind Demo
Meed Thii Sib-Sam The Legend Beta1.0 E
Migai shinoyu Demo
Moby
Monopoly
Monopoly.zip
Myfirstgame
Mystic Legends - Classic(Old)
Mystic Legends BETA
Mytsic Legends
Nayru
Nayru.zip
Nigsek
Ninji's New Skool Adventure
OmegaVangelisDemo
ONYX 2 Clinging Soul
ONYX 2 Clinging Soul.zip
OriginEvil
orpg.rar
p4.zip
Paper Mario Eggstreme
PartitaCalcio5
Penga Demo
Pengui!
Phantasia 1
Phantasia 2
Phantasia 3
Phantasia 3.zip
Phantasia 4
Phantasia 4 Demo
Phantasia_3.zip
Phantom Legacy
Phoenix Wright - Hidden Traces v0.52
Phoenix_Wright_-_Hidden_Traces_v0.52.zip
phylo-ag.zip
Phylo2
Phylomortis 2
Phylomortis AG
Pirates.zip
Pong 2k3
Prey and Pret
Prophecy of Aries
Prophecy_of_Aries.rar
Quintessence_C1-6
R3P.rar
rain
Rainbow Nightmare Music Video!
RainbowNightmarePrologue
RBS
Read-Me.txt
Reminisce
Rm2kLibrary - A Final Hope
Romancing Walker (rw100)
Rose Chronicles v1.1
Rose Chronicles V3.2
Rose_Chronicles_v1.1.zip
Rusty's Systems
Ryuukishi no Me 2
Sandfall
Sandfall.exe
SatF
SatF.zip
Searching
Secret of Mana ABS
shichi
Shining War
Side Scroller System
Silver Heart
SjmFINAL
Skie's DBS
SMRPG 2
Starlancer Six
Super RTP Adventure v2.3
Suzi_Demo_1
Sweet Dreamer
Tales of Falonia
Tales of Urodora
Tales_Of_Worlds
Tarion Star
Technomancy
Ten Thousand Bullets
The Chaos Prophecy Official Demo
The Legend of Erthia Tactics Demo 2.0
The Legend of Erthia Tactics Demo 2.0.rar
The Legend of the Philosopher's Stone
The Maze
The New Moogle Project
The Omega Seal V.2.0
The Tower (Original Version)
The Village
The Wonder
The_Chronicles_of_Haledos
The_Chronicles_of_Haledos.zip
THFGDemo
Time and again lite
TOF.rar
Tourney Fighter
Trap and Search
Under Complete
Under_SALONE.zip
UTE-Demo
Utopian Chaos
Utopian Chaos 2 Demo
Utopian Chaos 2 Demo 2
WAN 2
Wanderlust
War of Two Worlds
War of Two Worlds_old
WD1
White Reflections v2.0
Wilfred, the Hero
Wilfred, the Hero Part 1.zip
Winter Death God
WoO
WorldsongChap1
WoT3.8
Wyesse
Wyesse(2)
Wyesse.lzh
Yggdrassil v2
Yggdrassil2.rar
Zelda Demo 5
Zephyrus
ZephyrusCOMPLETE.rar
Zero Base

Groups of Games (not 100% sure what's in each folder):
Code-Off 2005
Code-Off 2007
Demo Day 01
DEMO Day 1
DEMO Day 2
DEMO Day 3
DEMO Day 4
Horror Game Contest
Laixus Power
Legion Saga
Lys
Non-RPGS
Release Something RMN 2
Release Something Weekend
RELEASE SOMETHING
RSE
Short RPG contest
Story Contest 2005
Trailers

Is it really 25gbs? aaaa... Eitherway, whatever way, is easier for you to go about transfering these games, let me know. ❤

I'll download it, in segments, etc.
Hey guys, I finally uploaded some games I had with me, although some of them were indeed from Queens Court, the link is here.

The games are separated by two directories, one has English games and the other one has the Non-English games. There is also two lists, one for each of these directories. I also added some tags for the games in these lists hoping it would help finding certain games.

I decided I`ll also upload (hopefully sooner than later) some videos describing those discs I mentioned before aswell as some of its games.

Here is the English games list:

10000Bulletz
Abstract Paroxysm
ACBS_Deluxe
ACU_Shattered_Hearts
Amarok
Angels of Exodus
AquariusV0.105
Aurora Wing
Bakuenryu
Balmung
Beloved Rapture Demo v3.0 (Blindmind)
Bionic Plague
Black Fantasy
Blind Justice-Demo.exe
Blood Reign
Brothers
CG2
Chain Game 2
Chain Game 3
Chain Game 4
ChainOfRetribution_8
CMilBattleDemo
DawnofDarkness-bySolik
Dementia_Praecox
Densetsu Redone
demonlegacyDEMO
Destruction Of The Planet (RM2k)
DeusCard
Divinity Fatum.exe
dodln (DawnofDarkness-Legends)
Double Trouble 2 (Vindication Demo by LockeZ?)
DragonFull
Dragoon Legends Part One
EmbricDELUXE_2.2.2
Embric_of_Wulfhammers_Castle_1.2.2
Endless_Idiocy
Epoch1
epoch2
FatalDemo
Fate_of_an_Angel
FinalFallacyDoS
Final_Frontier
Gate2 (A gate into eternity)
Gates of Evocation (FIXED)
Guile Machination
Hunter_s_Joy
Ib105
Illumina
Initial_Fantasy_v2.0
Jang
JQ (Jennifer's Quest)
JQ2 (Jennifer's Quest 2)
Last Scenario v122
Lazo's Trip
Legend Quest
Legend Unabridged 1 (Brasington Lane)
Legend Unabridged 2 (Brasington Lane)
LEGENDS
Leon Quest 0.1.1.exe
Life Of Bob
Mage's Stance
mostachsheep
Mystic Legends Demo - Possibly v4 (Skie Fortress
Nadir__s_Canon
Name_73_(v.4.0)
One Night_5.1_8.exe
Onyx
PGGDG
Phylo
Phylomortis II CBS version
Rainbow_Nightmare
RanSag
realitybreakdown
River Dreams
RM2k Survivor NYSE - Demo v3 (RM2k) (JoJoface).r
RMXP_-_Phylomortis_-_Avane
Runic Legacy
Running Water
Secondary_Fantasy
Seekers of the Sun
Silenced Breakthrough
Solar Tear
Soul's Unrest
Starless_Umbra_Dragon_Heart_PACK
suneria
Take_DownLegacy_Remix
Take_Down_-_Lambs_of_Destiny
Take_Down_GRABBAG_OF_GOODNESS_
TGSAP (Tyrant God Saga)
The Kyrent Project
The Nothingness - Demo (Teo Mathlein)
The_Shadow_of_Life_Complete
Threshold
Tierra Azul
ToS2
UMFH
Unforgiven Quest
Vampyr's Kiss
VorlorN_11.exe
War Of Two Worlds (RM2k3) (MarkC)
Zephyrus (Rue669)
Bright Blue Skies.exe
~RSymphony1.1
ZeldaSE

Here is the Non-English games list:

O Segredo do Espirito
Endless Souls
asgard_tale
A Conta: Herói + Princesa + Vilão = RPG
O Artefato
faeruns_knight
crossbone
aldaran
castlevania_sonata_in_red
portal__ato_i_o_herdeiro_de_gakrop
hearts_and_soul
taut
final_fantasy_the_phoenix_prophecies
soldiers_quest
the_burning_grail
grave_spirit
island_sky
Drake Legend: The River of the Dragons
Dragon Ball GT: O Retorno do Inferno
perdidos_no_tempo
perdidos_no_tempo_2_
Dragon Quest
chrono_shift
A Espada Flamejante
A-Lenda-De-Kaiser V1.1
A Conta 2: Gestroncio Saga
Acsiosa - Demo 1.1
Adelso
Adventure
Altematch
Cavaleiros do Zodiaco: Asgard
DBZ: Batalha Final
destino_final-ouro
EDD
Fifth Era - Fragments of the Holy Stone
For The Planet V1.0
Kadji
O Legado Da Escuridao
Lendania
Librium
O Guerreiro da Luz
Overpower
O Artefato
Pedras do Destino
Las Aventurietas del Robercleiton TURBO (3 distinct versions)
Rygar e os cavaleiros do Rei
Rygar 2
Rygar 3 - Rygar no Reino Perdido
Samurai X
School of the Dead
talesbr
Tenchi Muyo
Theory of the Order - Enhanced Edition
Dragon Ball Z: A vingança da Raça Tsufuru-jin
Turno
A Última Dama de Fogo
Vampiros

Hope it helps. :)
http://aguel.free.fr/

Found a site that pretty much hosts everything mentioned in: http://rpgdimension.free.fr/index2s1.php3?rub=voscreationsrm95 except for maybe Zelda : The Angel Four. Has some RM2000 games we already had. But my main interest was Mana Quest 2 (RM95). I think some people were looking for this even long ago.

Special thanks to JHawk (the creator of Mana Quest 2) for finding this.
Here's Initial Fantasy, Secondary Fantasy, and Endless Idiocy. I'm pretty sure I got these from SegNin forever ago?
Found about 44 games in random webarchives and tripod/angelfire sites just sitting there. List of them here. Don't think any of them exist on the main archive or were even requested, might as well preserve them though.

Alex Quest - April 2001.zip
Atomic Smash - Oct 2001 by Dragoon Falcon.zip
Chicken_Chase (CBS) - Dec 2001.zip
Collision v0.1 - June 2002.zip
Conspiracy - Sept 2002.zip
Cryptic Silence CBS - Jan 2004.zip
Danny First Adventure - July 2002.lzh
Dawn of Time - Oct 2000.zip
FF2 (Joke game?) - Aug 2005.zip
Forgotten_Legacy - Feburary 2002.zip
Free_Movement_Battle_System - Dec 2001.zip
Green Willow - Jan 2007.zip
In my heart she remains - May 2005.zip
Into Eternity - Jan 2006.zip
Jays Journey 2 - March 2002.zip
Key Collector - Feb 2005.zip
Legend of the MK Special - May 2002.zip
LoZ CBS Example - Feb 2005.zip
Minesweeper RM2K - April 2001 by Dragoon Falcon.zip
Misc System Test - May 2009.zip
Mission Demonslayer - May 2004.zip
My Beautiful World - Feb 2007.zip
Nightmare of the Elven World - Aug 2002.lzh
Pandora Frequency - May 2001.zip
Real-Time Weather Engine v1.0 Beta - May 2001.zip
rgprpchristmas - Dec 2006.zip
Rise of The Chrono Master - Aug 2005.zip
RM2K Jetbike version 1.0 - July 2001 by Dragoon Falcon.zip
Run Time Adventure - July 2007.zip
Secret Of Mana - Battle System Demo (Darrok) - July 2000.zip
Slayers Nova Lite Version - June 2000.zip
Soul_Quest_2_Omega_s_Past - Oct 2002.zip
Soul_Quest_V._2.1 - Dec 2001.zip
Starting Fantasy - Jun 2001.zip
Starting Fantasy Version 2 - March 2002.zip
Stronghold or Castle Phantasia - June 2003.zip
supafangame - May 2005.zip
The Adventures of Nimbus - June 2003.zip
The Garland Empire - Jan 2006.zip
The Goddess Blade - Oct 2005.zip
TokyoCrash - Dec 2000.zip
Trabajo3 - April 2001.zip
X-Men Untitled - Aug 2006.zip

Package (100) mb

Recovered the 2 Utopian Chaos games (dunno which versions):

Utopian Chaos
Utopian Chaos 2

And randomly: 9 RPGMaker 2 (SNES) games from 1998 (Backup Here)

They're just tiny SRAM files (SNES Emulation saves) Requires SNES Emulator and the RM2 Rom with KanjiHack's patch. Instructions on how to play them here. But it is pretty basic. SNES 9x with the latest version seems to work fine. The battle flavor text being garbled seems normal and is part of the unfinished part of the translation it seems. These 9 games were all submitted in the span of May 1998 and are all very short demos. There's another RM2 game called Mana Quest but it has no download and is likely the first RM game completed by an english speaker.
Okay... I finally uploaded the videos I mentioned. The videos I made are a little short and don't have much detail in it, but they describe the main interface to give you guys a feeling of... old-schoolness? Perhaps some kind of... nostalgia?

Uhh... Anyways, later I'll send some Let's Plays on the games that are inside those discs to show you guys some incredible games... And a lot of RTP games too.

The playlist I created is here.

Also, I believe the video quality is overall... Okay, but if you guys find it too laggy or if it's too hard to see some of the games screenshots, I'll try to find a better video recorder and upload a video to fix those issues.
Hi guys, I apologize, been feeling kind of under the weather. But I wanted to quickly respond to this cause you guys are coming up with so much great stuff.

Once I'm feeling a little better, I'll sit-down and provide a proper response.

But, thank you twentyfour24

Also, thanks to everyone whose provided new downloads

Cadinanaki, thanks for reuploading these, it feels really good to be able to strike through games missing from the missing rpgmaker games list.

Guys, Darken is coming up with all this really great stuff rpgmaker history related, so keep your peels for that. ❤

anyone175, those videos/disc, are a blast-from-the-past. I especially like the interface/ menu of disc 3, where it's setup like an isometric jrpg, where selecting each character's skill is like selecting an attack in a jrpg, but also in turn selecting a menu from the disc - this is really really cool!
-----
EDIT: Also, I love the nike ad, on disc one - there's something to be said about early 2000, video/web advertising. I really miss stuff like that.

But ya like in general, this reminds me a lot of stuff that'd you see like in Mac Addict, where every month you'd get a magazine, but also there would be an interactive multimedia component that you could use on your computer as well - which is what these game discs were.

XD But dude it's just really cool to look at this stuff! To me, the way they present these games through these interactive menus - for me, this stuff never gets old! At one point, i wanted to do like, an rpgmaker demo disc, so it's really cool just to see, how these games were actually marketed from a professional publication.

Thanks for uploading these videos anyon175! ❤