MAP YOUR LIFE!

Pages: first 123 next last
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Hey guys!!

We had an idea in one of Liberty's streams where we got a thread going on RMN and everyone maps their bedroom or a room in their house and shows it off here!

You can map whatever so long as it's a location from YOUR PERSONAL LIFE. Map it in an engine, parallax it, hand draw it like an RPG map, whatever you fancy! You can use any RTP or custom graphics if you'd like!

It can be any style (top-down, sidescroll, ANYTHING) just so long as it looks like something from your world that's been remade in a game!

This is my bedroom, which is an attic room with a little window at an angle on the roof:

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc

Currently at my dad's house and this is my room. It's quite small and empty, yes >.<

I think I got it just about perfect, though the carpet should have been next to the bed.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.

This is as close as I can get with the default Ace tiles.

Yes, it is that cramped. But I also have a separate living room and kitchen, so I actually have a lot of space!

...Also I just realized one of the tiles is highlighted... Good job me.
Frogge
You sleep on a wooden bed?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Tadaaaaa! I think that's sorta accurate?

I did mess up a bit, like the desk should be at the bottom not at the top, and the colours and wallpaper and stuff are off obviously cus those are the tiles I have.
Frogge
@Luii

author=Caz
You can map whatever so long as it's a location from YOUR PERSONAL LIFE.

Also, kloe, where's the ''toys''? Lol
Kloe
author=Frogge
Also, kloe, where's the ''toys''? Lol

I keep them and the dirty mags under the bed, plus I don't have tiles for that.

Uuuuum, aaanyway~ I can't wait to see more stuff on this thread!
author=Frogge
@Luii

author=Caz
You can map whatever so long as it's a location from YOUR PERSONAL LIFE.

I live in a cube. My personal life is nonexistent.
Frogge
Map your cube.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
That's a very big room Kloe. Are you sure you got the dimensions right?
Frogge
My other bedroom's about the same size as that. It's not that farfetched.

I'm too lazy to map my other bedroom, too much detail and no good tiles to use, not to mention there's something on every wall and I can only have one wall thanks to rm perspective.
Kloe
Nah, the dimensions are probably completely off.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

My bedroom, minus the mess. The dimensions are fairly accurate. I couldn't find anything that resembled parquet tiles, so I shift mapped the solid wood ceiling tiles for the floor.

Window is on the right wall.

Decided to do my whole apt in crappy RTP fashion with some edits. Just pretend the crystal ball is a computer.... It's a 2 bedroom place where I use the 2nd one as an office. I spent most of my effort trying to get it proportionate but a lot of the props distort the space a bit.
Frogge
You have a corpse in your house?

Also the thing most of us seem to have in common so far is that our floors are wood.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Frogge
You have a corpse in your house?

Darken, I think your pun went over Frogge's head.

He has a skeleton in his closet.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Jeroen_Sol
Yes, it is that cramped. But I also have a separate living room and kitchen, so I actually have a lot of space!
You have your own apartment???

Below is my bedroom, living room and kitchen:

IRL it's much more of a mess. The weird gizmos on the top-right signify various things I keep in that little storage section - mostly suitcases, old clothes and my electronic keyboard that I haven't played on in years.

Yes, that is a phone on a chair. IRL, it's a phone on a mini-oven on a chair.

#LondonLife
Pages: first 123 next last