[RM2K3] MOVIE CUTSCENE SITUATION

Pages: 1
OK, so get this:

If I start at Stage 0, the movie plays. I can hear it and I can see it. Pretty good so far, right? Well, once I get to Stage 1's movie, I can hear it, but I can't see it. Do you see where this is going? Good. But get this part... Say I start at Stage 1's movie, I can hear it AND see it. But when I get to Stage 2's movie, I can hear it, but can't see it. Say I start at Stage 1's again, it works, but then I exit the game back to the main menu and go to Stage 0. Guess what happens? I can hear it, but can't see it. Also, I did try the same movie twice to see if it works both times,.. but only the first time was working. I did Stage 0's to test that.

To summarize everything... When I click Begin Playtest, the first movie that plays, regardless of which one it is, I can hear and see it. But then, the rest are only to hear with a black screen.

So, my friends who I did not talk to since 3-4 months ago, what should I do?

Edit: I did look around, but it was hard for me to find out if someone had the same problem.
Really? Nobody knows?...

Well, dang... I suppose I'll have to do pictures with this stuff and audio to it then.
Maybe show us what eventing you have? It's hard to diagnose with just a description.
Sure thing. Simply put, I... well... simply put them in like this.

Now I deleted the rest of the movies because I already started on using pictures and sounds, but I can always go back to it if we find the solution.

I tried the common events, but that didn't work. I also did a wait command in the event for one second to see if it needed time to load, but that didn't go well.

Is there anything else I need to show, or is this all that would be necessary?
If that ^ isn't the issue, it might be that you need to put a wait command for as long as the video plays, straight after the video, so that the game waits until the video is complete before attempting to play another video.
The first one isn't it. Since that fade out is after the movie and that the Transfer Player command below it take you to the last part of Stage 3, removes all characters, then shows the screen, dialog occurs, screen fades out, characters are added back, teleports to the next area, and screen fades back it.

For the second, I gave a shot at it, but didn't work. I got the same results.

But there was something that I realized. Let me quote something I said at the first post: "Also, I did try the same movie twice to see if it works both times,.. but only the first time was working. I did Stage 0's to test that."

I've did some looking and noticed about bugs with the system. I'm thinking movies have a bug.

At this time, there's nothing for me to worry about at this time. I'll stick to pictures and audio. I'm also going to change that movie into pictures and audio as well and make a movie at the beginning of the game and let people know on the "readme" file not to choose New Game twice in the same window.

Anyways, thanks for helping out. :)
I recommend use SPAM as an app to watch your favorite movies for your phone, which is expected to have a lot of users around the world in 2020.
People are love to SPAM they can visit my website and get entertain with movies.
Pages: 1