TARGETING BUGGED - MV

Pages: 1
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I have some items and skills that are starting to have issues.
They are set to target one ally, but for some odd reason the things are targetting
the enemy and it won't let me change the target??????????? (Has happened a couple of times, not 100% of the time, but could cause issues for players.)

The issue is likely a plugin, but I have never encountered a problem like this before. It's like the engine refuses to do what the item or skill is telling it to.

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I have a feeling "Target Core" might have something to do with it, but um, can you show us a picture of a random item?

Also update all the plugins just in case.
SunflowerGames
I downloaded these plugins in the last couple weeks from Yafly's website.
I assume he would have had the most updated version on his website.

Example in database

Selecting item in menu

Targets enemy, can't change target.

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
huh... that is weird. Maybe it's because that guy already is using an item and that buggered up the targetting thing? Honestly idk, that seems really odd.
SunflowerGames
Some items, depending on their targeting won't bug out.
(targets dead, as seen in picture with guy using the item to bring that girl back.)

One time it wasn't working, I went to Microsft Word to post pictures, went back and the game decided to work in after I re-selected the item again.
I tried exiting and entering the program while the battle was running a different time, but I could produce the same results.
Some battles have no issues, some others do.

Being the final boss, using items in this battle is pretty important.
Get my ass handed to me just when the game isn't bugging out as it is,
I need those items!

Edit: (This script is likely the culprit.)

I could change this, but I have a zombie state on some enemies, which is why targeting enemies with heal spells is cool.

Edit:

This note tag will help with some monsters

<Cannot Select: Items>
<Cannot Select: Element 10>

Make it so items and skills with element 10 can't target.
Pages: 1