[RMMV] HAS ANYONE MADE A PLUGIN FOR SWAPPING TILESET IMAGES?

Pages: 1
Let me start by saying that if this is the wrong section to ask this, can someone move it?

I realize at one point someone made a script for Ace that allowed literally swapping out the tileset image it's self.. replacing the image.. rather than making multiple tilesets and swapping them to do animating, I was looking for a plugin that let me have ONE tilset with everything set up such as where you can walk and what not, but then swapping the image it's self.
I have a coastline that animates waves, but the way I have to do it now is by making multiple tilsets and swapping them out to make the waves animate, it get's a bit annoying after awhile because if I make simple changes or add graphics to my tiles like a new OW City graphic or something in the B or C, I then have to go back in to each tilset one at a time for the A5..
It's just becoming very annoying and stressing to keep doing that.
So I was hoping by now their might be a plugin that lets me swap the tileset images for a Tilset to do my animations, rather than having 5 slightly different and swapping them in and out, I can just swap the images themselves for the A5 for instance..
It would make the process a lot less annoying.
I have been looking all over, and so far I have not found one.
But I figured something slipped through my fingers.. so I thought I would ask.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Does not the event process under map not let you change tile sets?

No... no.
I mean the IMAGE used FOR a tileset.
That changes the MADE tilset.
I want to change the image used FOR a tilset.
I'm basically trying to animate my maps using the A5 tileset image.
A similar script exists for RPG maker VX Ace, where in you can swap out the image for in this case A5 without actually making several tilsets.
Oiveh...
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Okay, I thought changing tile set over and over again repeatedly through a common event might do that, but I have never really tried doing this.
Pages: 1