I HAVEN'T REALLY GONE ANYWHERE, BUT I'M BACK.

Pages: 1
Most of you already know me, but recently I sort of vanished INTO THE DARKNESS so I figured that I should reintroduce myself.

I'm Feldschlacht IV, or Feld, or Mog, or M.O.G. if you're really part of the cool kids club. I'm part of the Staff here at RMN and have been a fixture on the site, and on the RM scene for a very, very long time.

I enjoy talking about gamedev, playing games, and making games (or more specifically, my own big project), but about a year ago I left the military after 6 years of honorable service to become a full time student again (and readjust into civvie life) This ate into my time big time, and my presence here took a hit.

However, to those of you who have been paying attention to me for some reason, have noted that at the same time, my project, Chronology of the Last Era (its in my profile if you want to check it out), is slated for a major upgrade from rips to original assets and possibly a Steam release, and that has been has been taking up a lot of time as well.

Now, with my life stabilizing, Chronology's reassertion figuring itself out, and among other things, this means that I have more time to hang around here with you guys, chat it up, participate, help the site, and hopefully this will trickle down to positive results for my project as well.

so whaddup doe
Nice to meet you and welcome back!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hey Feld! lol
Well howdy, new stranger.
Don't worry, that greenhorn hue to your name will get changed to a battle-hardened blue in due time!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
*sees piano's post; quietly packs my bags*

In more seriousness, it's good to have you back, even if you've not actually gone anywhere!
i've been keeping twitter warm for you. you said you'd manage it way back when
Pages: 1