[RMMV] GREETINGS!

Pages: 1
Just wanted to drop in and say hello to the community and share that we have launched our first title, Lotia, on Steam. We built Lotia with RPG Maker MV and currently support Windows, with Mac to come next week. With a fair amount of requests for Linux so far, we are likely to go that direction shortly!

I have submitted Lotia, status is pending, with hopes to get some good feedback. I am sure we are far from perfect, but we have gotten a great amount of support on Kickstarter and from the Greenlight communities. We have a lot to learn, but that is what this journey is all about.

Lotia was built with a small team of about 4, two of which I came into contact with through RPG Maker forums. Very pleased with the amount of work we have been able to get done, having never met outside of email and Skype... nor even living in the same Country.

Thank you for having a community to be part of, I look forward to talking with all of you!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hey CPF! Welcome to RMN ^.^

Good luck with your game!
Thank you! I had a question if you don't mind. If my game status says "pending" does that mean it is in the queue to be looked at? I Just want to make sure that I am not missing something that is preventing it from being fully submitted. I have no problem being patient if it is in the queue!

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=CrayonPonyfish
If my game status says "pending" does that mean it is in the queue to be looked at?

This is correct, as far as I can tell. It might be some time before it's looked at, depending on what else is in the queue, or how busy our submission manager is. The best approximation I can give is that it can take up to a week, give or take a day or two.

*Edit: Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Thank you very much for the feedback! That is no problem, and I understand that after it is looked at there may be some things that need to be adjusted. Glad to know that things are moving.
Thank you for the approval. Lotia is located here for viewing! Hope you guys enjoy!
Pages: 1