[RMXP] LARGE PARTIES WITH ANIMATED BATTLERS HELP

Pages: 1
I'd like to find an animated battlers script that's compatible with a large party script (10 party members would be enough). I've been googling and searching all over, and it seems the only thing that had gotten large parties and animated battlers to work together had a dead download link or was the Romancing SaGa battle system, which my team-mates don't want to use since we want to stick to the default battle mechanics for our game.
I've tried adapting Dargor's Large Parties script, but so far haven't had much luck with getting it looking nice in battle. That one by default only shows 4 party members on screen at a time and is geared towards a default battle view. The best I've been able to do is move the first 4 battlers to a different spot on the screen and slap on Atoa's HP/SP/EXP meter script to replace the default stat displays, but I still haven't found a viable solution for how to get it to work with an animated battlers script.

So, can anyone get me a download link to a working solution, preferably one that can be commercially used? Thank you.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That's an extremely specific combination of scripts you're asking for there. You're probably going to have to take an existing animated badler script like Atoa's Chrono Trigger battle system and edit it yourself to make it into one that supports 10 characters.
aaaaa, I was afraid of that. I guess I'll have to roll up my sleeves and try again at making it work. I really need to get better at scripting anyways...

Edit: holy crud, I found a download link to that one, and it works with 10 party members perfectly! (I still need to find something to make them viewable in the menu, but that can hapen later) Thank you!
Pages: 1