[RM2K3] HI ALL I NEDD HELP WITH SOMETHING

Pages: 1
Can you guys help me form company name am no team just solo but have few contributors . I just need a name for my publication very appreciate but remember this title for me. So be careful what influence you give me..hmmm?

One of my company name is "company of work" and "company that work" and "company inc"
Manana inc

What Inc
BedroomDev
"Broken English Entertainment"
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Wow, BadLuck, rude. I get it man, but come on.

fiddlesticks, you haven't given us any information that would help with naming your company. All I can glean is that it's a publication and your only ideas are extremely generic. What's the publication about? Does it have a core focus, or is it generalized? Who is it targeted to?

If you're picking a name, it needs to be something that makes sense and grabs the attention of your audience. You've given us no details to work with.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=BadLuck
I actually think this would be really catchy lol

halibabica
I actually think you shouldn't openly be dicks to new members. Guys.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=halibabica
I actually think you shouldn't openly be dicks to new members. Guys.

This.
author=BadLuck

Not even joking here, this would actually be a catchy name. It has a nice ring to it.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
and you could make games about Bees! Bzzzz!
author=halibabica
Wow, BadLuck, rude. I get it man, but come on.

fiddlesticks, you haven't given us any information that would help with naming your company. All I can glean is that it's a publication and your only ideas are extremely generic. What's the publication about? Does it have a core focus, or is it generalized? Who is it targeted to?

If you're picking a name, it needs to be something that makes sense and grabs the attention of your audience. You've given us no details to work with.

My company global use name. It not limit games.
Okay, so having Entertainment is probably a decent idea since it covers a broad array of media, with the concept being to entertain.

Fiddle Fingers Entertainment

Kinda gives the ideas of keeping fingers busy by doing something entertaining.

What kinds of things will you offer? If not just games, what else? What feeling do you want to give across with this name, too? Something casual or professional? Something more formal or aimed more at kids? Something that gives off a cool feeling or aims for a more stately feel? These kinds of things are important to know.

And yes, let's not be jerks. People can't help it when they're learning new languages to mess up sometimes. Be nice! They at least know another language besides their own.
author=Liberty
Okay, so having Entertainment is probably a decent idea since it covers a broad array of media, with the concept being to entertain.

Fiddle Fingers Entertainment

Kinda gives the ideas of keeping fingers busy by doing something entertaining.

What kinds of things will you offer? If not just games, what else? What feeling do you want to give across with this name, too? Something casual or professional? Something more formal or aimed more at kids? Something that gives off a cool feeling or aims for a more stately feel? These kinds of things are important to know.

And yes, let's not be jerks. People can't help it when they're learning new languages to mess up sometimes. Be nice! They at least know another language besides their own.

Yes.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
That answers nothing.
author=Liberty
That answers nothing.

consanguinity varies nothing specific
Mirak
BedroomDev Corp.
author=Mirak
What Inc.

do you want see me game for inspiration?
Mirak
But would your first game be the face of your company?
Better choose a catchy name that no one uses to represent yourself. I'm guessing you'll make more games than the one you want to show us.

Here's another one, Manzana Inc.
author=Mirak
But would your first game be the face of your company?
Better choose a catchy name that no one uses to represent yourself. I'm guessing you'll make more games than the one you want to show us.

Here's another one, Manzana Inc.
halibabica
Don't go with Inc. unless you're actually incorporated.

If you're after primarily English markets, I think Liberty's suggestion was really good.
Pages: 1