[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS

The town of Redmont used to be a peaceful place. A fertile land of Felghana provided it with rich yields of crop and it's mines took care of its prosperity.
Recently, the land was ran over with various hostile entities, which have prevented further mining and endangered this year's harvest. Hard times for Redmont
Count McGuire, the local feudal lord, sits in his castle and collect taxes. Influenced by his advisors, he serves Galbalan, a local evil demon, which ultimately threteans to destroy the world. But he needs human sacrifices first.
The evil surrounding Redmont, have unified the townfolk as they need to rely on each other. However, there are servants of the demon among them. Every night one of them is taken captive and sacrificed to Galbalan.
All remaining townfolk has gathered at Margo's today. They reckon and drink ale with a simple goal. They all know that one of them should be hanged before the Sun sets.
Only by a proper discussion, they can hope to find the truth.

Basics:
n its simplest form, Mafia consists of two sides: the Mafia, and the Town. The Mafia's goal is to kill the innocents, while the Town's goal is to kill the Mafia.
At the beginning of the game, the Moderator will secretly send everyone their role. The Mafia will know each other, while (in the basic game) everyone else will only know their own role.
The game has two phases, the first of which is Day. During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Mafia, but the Mafia can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is Mafia (the Mafia will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it becomes Night.
During the Night, the thread is locked and no one can talk publicly. The Mafia, however, can speak to each other privately to plot strategy and decide who to murder before the next Day begins. In this way, they can silence members of the Town who are threats to them. At the end of the Night, the murder is carried out and another Day begins. In effect, the Town gets to kill someone, and then the Mafia gets to kill someone.
The game alternates between Day and Night until either the Mafia are eliminated, or the Mafia have killed everyone else (or nothing can prevent the same).

Extra rules:
>Townfolk needs to hang or kill all Followers of Galbalan to win.
>No game related chat outside of the thread, unless you're a Follower of Galbalan and have a special chat.
>You can claim your role, but not your character. You're encouraged to play like it, tho. Be naive, arrogant or refer to yourself as its gender is yours.
>Majority lynch is in action.
>It's forbidden to comment in the thread at night.
>Do not edit your comments
>If you're not sure about something, ask me

Day/Night:
48h/24h

Roles:
A closed setup for 9 or 10 players.
There are multiple power roles
This should be it, but if you really want, more roles can be added.

Players:
1. Kloelena
2. Hexadol
3. Ozzyalva
4. Ebethardt
5. Gourdner -town bodyguard
6. Lockester -town miller
7. Father Psyerre
8. Cave Dogi
9. Yellow Magicardo
10.Infection Faleon

Note: Update, Jero helped with roles.
Note 2: Sorry for typos
Note 3: Game ought to start on Monday.
Note 4: Day and night are now longer. Solve more.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Um, I'm in!

Edit: I hope YM joins cus then it'll be YM's Mafia.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I'm up for some goddamned murders.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm in, although I'm terrible at mafia xD
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Sign me up!!!!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
You're all in and I updated the page a little.
Hope for a tenth player, It makes the setup more interesting.

Edit: Sorry for the ugly banner. I don't how to make fancy things in mtPaint.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
im in the freaking game
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Um... Ebeth isn't Sooz...
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Corrected!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Is it too late for Yellow Magic?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Oh yeah!
We got ten players. I will start writing PMs in the morning.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Alright, can't wait to try something weird and possible get killed fast.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, that was quick.

Now I gotta make a new avatar n everything.

EDIT:

I'll save your eyes this time, folks

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok, all roles delivered. I need to finish d1 one flavour and make the chat on discord work properly.
Are you ok with the game starting at 10 am Greenwich time? Or do you want to start sooner?

You can post, but do not play.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i'm fine starting whenever
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Subs > Dubs