always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I'd be fine with starting early!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i'm fine starting whenever
Seconded
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I can also start whenever, I've already got my **lynch CAVE_DOG** post backed up to my iCloud
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, as for me, I'm likely to be busy on Sunday (as a father) so Monday is my better start time.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm also ok with starting on monday, although I will not be very active until wednesday, have exams to write. But I will try my best to give an input the first few days.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Oh no, double post.

I should mention that I am also ok with starting as soon as possible, I was just pointing out that I'm also ok with waiting till monday.

TL,DR: I'm ok with starting now or later.
Seems I returned too late to join in. Feel free to mark me as a sub for if anything happens though. I'll be following the game even if I don't end up playing.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=demonlord5000
Seems I returned too late to join in. Feel free to mark me as a sub for if anything happens though. I'll be following the game even if I don't end up playing.

Thanks, will notice you, if someone couldn't keep on playing.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Day 1
Margo is a satisfied woman. She like good coin, good ale and good food. Her inn was able to provide her all of that. She never had an urge for power or need for adventure. She knew well the power of gossip and listening to legends of bards and travellers was more comfortable than risking life for a doubtful reward and sleeping somewhere in cold and wet.
She's even willing to sacrifice gold for a good story, sometimes. Not so long ago, she favoured a young singer, who accompanied himself on a lute. She let him stay in her inn for fourty days and listened to his version of The Legend of Genos every night. He used a blank verse and his melodic voice filled the tavern with an easy.
It was o local legend and everyone in Redmont new it. On a island, not far from the town, a hero of legends, Genos, fought an evil demon, Galbalan. He wasn't able to kill him completely and so he imprisoned him in the heart of the island and used four statues to seal the jail...
She also liked thah he made a local girl heavy with a baby and that led him to switch his lute for a pickaxe. Since then he was leaving a good coin in her tavern for a healthy dose of beer almost every night.
Placed comfortably in a corner, she was listening to ten people gathered in the inn today. For her it was ten meals she had garanteed to get paid for. She was fascinated be the heated and passionate discussion and frightened, that one of the good fellows won't ever return to her inn again. They're still cheerful, happy with her food, but that is about to change.

You can play now. The day will end at 10 pm GMT on Monday.
Vote with a #Lynch and use cancel to unvote.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Welcome, everyone. I've brought you all here to discuss certain matters.

Certain matters concerning the Servants of Galbalan.

I know, I know - we don't want to think it possible, but there are some among us who are his servants.

Most distressing of all - we do not know how many.

Now - for my proposal:

We must have more wine.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Yo who be messing with the inn regulars? Not on my watch fam

#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
This appears to be some manner of forum game. Oh, I joined. When did that happen?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
We need to out these pesky monsters who call themselves human! And as mayor of this town, I demand we hang those we think are Servants of Galbalan!
#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Ebeth
I can vouch that Cave Dog is no follower of Galbalan, he and I are old friends and he traveled with me here. I was told by an old fortune teller that the people of Redmont that folks here would need my help, I assumed she meant in the monster infected mines but it seems she meant this Galbalan problem.

I'm gonna make an actual attempt to rp my character this time so we'll see how that goes.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Those monsters are a real threat, it's why I've got a bandage:

But these fiends are a threat to us all! We must find and kill them!

You say Cave Dog is not a threat, but we don't even know his real name and we know those cretins are hiding amongst us. You may be mistaken of his innocence! I don't trust you guys at all, except my darling Elena!
@Kloe Uh, wouldn't this count as claiming your character?

I don 't really know Ys so I can't rp my character. ;w; Guess I'll just be my charming self~

I'm glad I got home when I did. The early start was not expected!

Ebeth
It's true that I haven't spoken much too Cave Dog since our arrival in town, I've been so occupied with the mines, however it would be a great shock to me if my friend had joined those demonic followers.

And, uh, erm, I mean no offense Mayor but are you truely sure you can trust this Elena you speak of.

I've got no clue if I can share Caves name, actually it might not be him? I just assumed it was since the name was so familiar.

@Gourd I'm just going by what was in the PM I know nothing about Ys either!
Ebeth
Ooof the real pain of mafia is noticing spelling/grammar errors after you posted and not being able to edit them ;w;
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Ebeth
Ooof the real pain of mafia is noticing spelling/grammar errors after you posted and not being able to edit them ;w;
Oh yes, but post count! Isn't that right, Gourdy boy
author=InfectionFiles
author=Ebeth
Oh yes, but post count! Isn't that right, Gourdy boy

Yesss, the post count is the main reason to play actually. XD

@Ebeth Honestly I, uh, didn't get much from my role pm!