[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, we know there are servants of galbalan here, so the best course of action for the time being to to remove those of us who are the most dangerous if they WERE his servants!

I think we all know who this is.

#Lynch Cave_Dogi

(Also, I don't trust you, Lockester! You're next!)
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Oh fuck, sorry >.< I didn't read the rules carefully
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Good call. You probably shouldn't.

I'm going to lynch Gourd because thou doth protest too much, methinks.

author=Gourd_Clae
Honestly I, uh, didn't get much from my role pm!

#lynch Gourd_Clae
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
GOODNIGHT SWEET KLOE! Your presence in this game was a pleasure for the zero posts you lasted. I assume you are a dead lady now.
@Lockez fair enough

author=Kloe
Oh fuck, sorry >.< I didn't read the rules carefully

Maybe cap will have mercy? ;w;
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
If anything, I merely assume that revealing a character is.... simply dangerous based on information we do not yet have.

For example, the true servants may be tied to actual game-information.

Though, I think that having the flavor text in the role PMs and then being told not to reveal it, but act like it - makes things a little difficult to know where it is appropriate to draw the line.
Can we go back to the "kill any one that RPs" house rule?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Yeah, we all know the unecessary confusion it can cause haha
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=psy_wombats
Can we go back to the "kill any one that RPs" house rule?

What the alas didst thee just fucking sayeth about me, thee little wench? I’ll has't thee knoweth I graduated top of mine class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I has't ov'r 300 confirmed killeth. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. thee art nothing to me but just another target. I wilt wipe thee the alas out with precision the likes of which hath nev'r been seen ere on this Earth, mark mine fucking words. Thee bethink thee can receiveth hence with saying that the horror to me ov'r the Internet? bethink again, fucker. As we speaketh I am contacting mine secret network of spies across the USA and thy IP is being traced right now so thee better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thee calleth thy life. You’re fucking dead, peat. I can beest anywhere, anytime, and I can killeth thee in ov'r seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mine bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I has't access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I wilt useth t to its full extent to wipe thy miserable rampallian off the visage of the continent, thee little the horror. if 't be true only thee could has't known what unholy retribution thy little “clever” comment wast about to bringeth down upon thee, maybe thee would has't held thy fucking tongue. But thee couldn’t, thee didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, thee goddamn clotpole. I wilt the horror fury all ov'r thee and thee wilt drown in t. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Yay, the game started and I almost forgot about it xD.

I'm also in for the idea of no RP, it can make stuff interesting but it can also cause confusion.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Holy shit Cave_Dog, as funny as it was to read that essay it was also painful to read at the same time

#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
time 4 a game. rank the four people voting me from most likely to be evil nefarious scum, to most likely to be innocent town
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I suspect Hexatona, but that is only because their current avatar looks like some kind of smug mastermind.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Cap said we were encouraged to act in character and I'd never tried it before so that's why I was doing it! It seems everyone else finds it annoying I'll stop ahaha.

While I don't trust Cave at all with anything I'm p sure he's innocent here. So going off of Hexs most dangerous if servants logic I'm going to

#Lynch LockeZ
I wouldn't really call "most dangerous servants" any sort of logic.

Ozzy's probably the scummiest cavevoter. Kloe dumped character info or I'd say her. YM literally promised he'd do this.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I agree.

#lynch ozzy

I will die if two more people vote me. wahoo
let's not kill cave considering he's had all of 3 posts

I found kloe's vote a little scummy, but she might be jettisoned out of this game anyway so I think I'll wait on cap to rule. ozzy's vote also has no reasonign behind it. I understand acting silly on first day, but now he's putting cave in a bad place. He's also accusing Hex for an equally weak reason...
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, as for me personally (though nobody asked), I'll never trust cave dog again for as long as I live.
He's always my save vote. I'll sleep easier at night knowing he is dead.

And, I'd like to also point out, before anyone gets any funny ideas about my avatar, that I made this prior too the PMs going out.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Also, I had a good chuckle at that, Cave. Thank you

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I don't remember all the evil things I did