[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Yellow Magic
Hello I'm back.

#cancel

Hexy Wexy, what's the significance of your avatar in relation to Ys? Is the character a...bad person?

I like witches. I found a cool lookin witch and here we are. She is not a Ys character.

As for the KLOE KONUNDRUM, I would prefer she NOT be removed. That would mean we'd lose three people day one - and, unless we're psychic, they'd all be townies.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I kinda ruined it though so I don't really see the point of me staying.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I don't think she should be booted, it seems pretty likely that she is town at this point. And we don't want to have so many deaths day 1
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, my take on it is that, yes, characters are somewhat important for some reason down the line. So, it may be that Kloe is at a distinct disadvantage going forward. It didn't seem completely unrecoverable from Cap_H's post, or she would have been immediately removed. If that's the case, I don't see any reason, for her not to remain. However, Cap_H would be the one who would know that best - I'm fine with whatever his decision is.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I would also like Kloe to stay, it seems very likely she's town and I'd rather not lose an extra townie on the first day, but it is up to Cap in the end.
dammit

@cancel
#lynch LockeZ

Anyway, yeah, we should want Kloe to stay. I would've thought LockeZ's play-to-win motiviation outweighed his sense of mafia justice. (Not that I'm 100% that Kloe's town I just think it's more likely)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Yes, we shouldn't forget that Kloe could just be the world's worst scum player.

I don't want to Lynch YM anymore.

#Cancel
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Votecount:
1 on Kloe - LockeZ
1 on OzzyTheOne -Cave Dog
1 on LockeZ - Psy
Not voting: Ebeth, Gourd, InefectionFiles, Ozzy, Hexadol, Yellow Magic
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
How much time to we have?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Some 2 hours
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Hexatona
I like witches. I found a cool lookin witch and here we are. She is not a Ys character.

Oh okay. Just asking because the last time someone did an avatar change like that, they turned out to be double-bluffing.

Yellow Magic
If Kloe is the actual mayor of Galbalan it's a good chance she is Town. Why would she have to be removed from the game for claiming as such?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i don't see why the character rule even exists. there's no way to tell if someone is telling the truth or not
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
unless the mod confirms it I guess oops
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, if we're that low on time

#Lynch Lockez
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
The most person I've been suspicious of is LockeZ, mainly because he wanted Kloe to die right after making joke lynch. It's not a lot but if Kloe did get booted (which I guess is still possible) then we might be looking at 3 deaths with the probability that it will be town deaths.

so #lynch LockeZ

I'm basically going with it because it was reading scummy for LockeZ and since there's not much time left and obviously we shouldn't lynch CAVE just because he's scary
Welp, someone has to be lynched. I'd prefer if it was ozzy, but eratic behavior LockeZ is good enough.

#Lynch LockeZ
Yellow Magic
Oh alright then

#lynch LockeZ
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Votecount:
4 on LockeZ- Hexadol, Infection, Gourd, Yellow Magic
1 on Kloe - LockeZ
1 on OzzyTheOne -Cave Dog
1 on LockeZ - Psy
Not voting: Ebeth, Ozzy
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I'm still suspicious of Gourd and Oz but since we're low on time I guess I'll bandwagon.

#Lynch LockeZ