[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
LOCKEZ WAS LYNCHED
DO NOT POST
STAND BY
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I know that I shouldn't post anything, but shouldn't it be 6 votes until LockeZ get's lynched?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Not without Kloe's vote

Anyway, I need to take a short nap. Will be back with some sweet flavour.
LockeZ was:
A town aligned miller

More later!

Edit: A change: I'll make cycles longer. Day/Night 48/24. It was a hammer this time, so the day would end anyway.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Night 1
The discussion was exhausting. So exhausting, that one of the participants fell asleep and couldn't vote. Whily loudly snorking, Berhardt proposed that they should hang him for it.
The rest was obviously against it and because they had no better clues than his witty note, they decided to hang him. They cought him in a surprise and got him roped before he managed to draw a weapon. Also, a mysterious hand gagged his mouth, so he was unable to defend himself.
Gallows were ready in the middle of the Redmont's square. The execution was swift and hanging there, it was clear that he was innocent.
The rest, not happy with the result, decided to go home and so everyone of them disappeared in their houses.

LockeZ was Berhardt
You're Berhardt, a hermit and a former mercenary, who came from his hut in mountains to help the townfolk. You don't have the brightest record yourself. Many years ago you were hired to destroy the Village in the Genos Island. You killed all people but two toddlers, siblings Chester and Elena.
You like spiky hair, but are almost bald yourself. So, you trained young boys with them in the past. You also know various random stuff about Count McGuire and feel guilty for your past deeds.
You don't worry too much about the death of the others and your only goal is to see all pretenders hang. Your head is hard as stone and your kidness has its well-defined limits.
You're a town miller. That means that if you're investigated by a seer, you'll be viewed as mafia.
You win if all Followers of Galbalan are dead.

Day 2 will start in less then four hours. All actions were proceeded. Day 2 will end on Thursday at 10pm, Greenwich time.
I decided to keep Kloe in, killing her would disbalance the game.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Day 2
Dogi spent the evening together with his friend, ready to protect them if needed. He wasure that they don't follow any damn cult. It was a pleasant time and they got a good laught. They were lying under a tree and watching sunset. A breeze turned their cheeks red.
When they got back to town, Dogi decided that he will stay awake and patrol streets of the town, if he can spot any intruders. A swift movement and a burning spell struck him down. He felt the pain immidiately. He managed to stand up again. A mysterious caped figure was floating across the street.
"Who are you. Reveal yourself."
The figure didn't answer. He decided to run. It was a right decision. Another spell was on his way. Finally, He got in a dead-end. There were no cracks, all walls were in a perfect condition. No chance to crush any of them. The cape followed him.
"Oh Galbalan, my lord, accept my offering to you and use it to corrupt and destroy."

They found his burned body in the morning. It was still smoking. The decision was simple. Yesterday, the gathering was a lackluster. We need to talk more today and find a rotten piece. Everyone agreed.
Margo was happy that she got someone to cook for again.

Day 2 starts now. You can post. It will and on Thursday at 10 pm GMT. I'm starting it sooner again, so you have more time to play.

Gourd was killed.
You're Dogi The Wallcrusher. You're atravel companion of Adol and known for your good nature, blue hair and wallcrushing skill. Redmont is your hometown and you're happy to be back to catch up on good old times. Yeah, the present is not that good.
You're more talkative than your friend and usually don't suspect anybody. This is a tricky situation for your almost naive mind. You want to protect the innocent more than anything else.
You're a town bodyguard. Every night you can protect one of the other players. If the player is killed, you'll die instead.
You win if all Followers of Galbalan are dead.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Hexatona
Well, if we're that low on time

#Lynch Lockez

why did you pick lockez and not, anyone else
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Hm seems Dogi was not actually Cave like I assumed...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
is the deadline going to be when everyone is at work again
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
#lynch hexatona

had a bad vote on d1 too, for me, in that it was based on bad logic, and on someone who had not yet posted in the thread yet (me.) I initially thought it was a joke but then he doubled down on it

author=Hexatona
author=Gourd_Clae
Why exactly is cave a threat to you?
I thought I was clear. Cave is a good Mafia player, and an even better scum. All things being equal, I'd prefer he was out of the equation. That's all it is.

this perspective actually makes a lot more sense from someone who is scum and knows i am town

gourd died 4 this
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I can make it earlier. It's midnight for me.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
lets just turbo hex now so deadline never comes up
Yeah I could see Hex, third then second vote is a bad look. I also kind of want to figure out if Gourd died using his protection ability though as opposed to that quote.

I've also lost understanding of how characters are supposed to work.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
lets just turbo hex now so deadline never comes up

I don't think town would benefit from a turbokill in the slightest, although you could be joking and I just took that post way too seriously.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
What!? So we lost LockeZ AND Gourd!? And by the sound of it, they were both pretty important, though LockeZ coulda been annoying down the line due to his role, so it's good we prevented that I guess?

And yeah, turbokill =/= not good.

Also I'm sorry for messing up.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I am very serious. If hex is not dead in 8 hours, I will take Kloe hostage.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Huh, looks like I was wrong with you Ebeth.

Why is my reasoning only suspicious today? I wasn't exactly hiding my feelings on the matter. And, if I might add, I convinced myself off you. My did you jump on me now?

I switched to Lockez because he was another good target, and was pretty much the only person in favor of getting rid of another player needlessly. Was as good a day 1 vote as you could get, really.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ah, missed a post while I was writing.

Well, feel free to hang me if it will make you feel better, folks.

What does taking hostage mean? That if we try and lynch you, you kill Kloe as well?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Aw, poor Gourdy :(

(p.s ill post enough for the both of us)

And I can definitely see why CAVE would want Hexa gone, and it's not even coming off scummy, Hexa however is coming off scummy. But it seems like such a bad play if he is mafia
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Infection, you were like, second in line to vote for Lockez, don't live in glass houses and throw rocks.
Maan everyone's being so literal today. Anyway, rereading stuff, I still don't really understand why claiming a character would be against the rules. It's not like anyone can verify it.

@Hex: do you still think we should lynch Cave?

@Kloe: do you think Gourd was targeted by scum or he died bodyguarding?