[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Me? Well, pretty much no matter what I say on that matter it doesn't look good since he's the one pushing for my lynch. People can form their own opinions on his behavior.

We've got 48 hours.

And we have people who have not been active at all - Marrend and DemonLord.

It wouldn't be the first time Demonlord hardly posted a thing and ended up being scum.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
It just came to my attention that Cap_H made a small mistake on day 1, after YM had voted, Cap said that there were 4 votes against LockeZ, but Psy had voted for LockeZ first, so there were actually already 5 votes on LockeZ before Ebeth cast their vote.

All I'm saying is that LockeZ was already hammered by YM's vote, but out of some reason Cap_H thought there were only 4 votes out. :P
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Hex Marrent and DemonLord are not in thi game Hex D:

DemonLord pointed out how he was too late and Marrend only gave a comment to help Cap_H make a decision on Kloe.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Oh, christ you're right. I remember reading that too, twice. *shakes head*
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, now that I've made myself look completely foolish I'll just go get some tea and some work done.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Haha, I had to go check page 1 because I was like wait they are in this game?

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Thats a good point Psy, I gotta say bodyguarding, cus I dunno why he'd be targeted. Plus that makes sense.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Also I'll happily be taken hostage if it means we're not gonna lynch a townie randomly cus Cave says so.
I dunno, Hex doesn't look too great to me, why do you think he's innocent?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=OzzyTheOne
It just came to my attention that Cap_H made a small mistake on day 1, after YM had voted, Cap said that there were 4 votes against LockeZ, but Psy had voted for LockeZ first, so there were actually already 5 votes on LockeZ before Ebeth cast their vote.

All I'm saying is that LockeZ was already hammered by YM's vote, but out of some reason Cap_H thought there were only 4 votes out. :P

You're right. I had PSY's vote listed separately. My mistake.
InfectionFiles
author=Kloe
Also I'll happily be taken hostage if it means we're not gonna lynch a townie randomly cus Cave says so.
It's not random though, Hexa wanted CAVE lynched simply because he's CAVE, that's kinda a scummy thing to do :/
InfectionFiles
And of course I'm sure we all considered it in some manner because we don't want a mafia CAVEDOG. It's more that it failed, but got close to hammer. Close enough that if you, Kloe, got booted for a slip up then scrum could have hammered CAVE and got their Nightkill.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Currently trying to determine whether Hex just made a silly mistake or a slip-up...
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I have to agree more and more that Hex does indeed look quite scummy. He also said in his roleplay that he gathered evreyone for this lynch fest to happen, and only scum would benefit from town killing each other.

However, it should be noted that I do not know if Hex based his roleplay on his PM. I do believe that his roleplay could be important because Ebeth defended Gourd due to what they knew from their role PM and it was proven that Gourd was town.

For the time being, unless Hex manages to convinve me otherwise:
#lynch Hexatona
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I have to guess that Gourd was bodyguarding when he died. LockeZ had put some suspicion on him yesterday so he would have been good as a scapegoat for scum. For right now I'm suspicious of Hex and Cave. It's my fault that I assumed Cave was Dogi but I'm confused why Cave didn't outright correct me. Gourd couldnt bc it would be claiming character. An attempt to stay alive I guess?
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Hex going after people who aren't even playing strikes me as weird and desperate though.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I didn't correct you because we're not allowed to say what characters we are. this also means we're not allowed to say what characters we aren't, since 'process of elimination' is a thing.
@Hex: Well presumably you should have the same reason for wanting to kill cave today as you did yesterday. You were also planning to go after LockeZ for the same reason right? If not cave, then who do you find suspicious? (that's actually playing)

@Ebeth: Throwing suspicion on people not in game would be just general careless, not really desperation. I'm not sure that's a strong tell, but it'd indicate Hex hadn't reread the thread.

@cave: I don't get why pigoenholding peoples' characters would be relevant, unless the ingame villains are the mafia or something dumb.

I'm also fairly confident that at least one scum has to be in the initial cavevoters, or else cave himself is scum. That was close enough to hammer that it would've been worth it to push a little. I think YM's okay, don't think much about Ozzy as well.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
*takes a look around at the silent bar, looking at her*

"Sigh"

*stands up, a little wobbly from the wine*

Well, I'm not sure why you're all looking at me, but I guess this will be my last defense I'll offer. I voted for cave initially yesterday because, all things being equal and with no other obvious candidates, I'd prefer they were gone on the off chance they were scum. Then Lockez was being weird the whole day, unusually (at least to my estimation) aggressive, and so I figured that was a better shot. Since we were close to the end of the day, I didn't want inaction to cause a bunch of people with one vote to be lynched day one while everyone was asleep. I honestly expected to be the last one posting before night ended.

And then, I get called out for masterminding this whole affair and a target for a turbo lynch? And nobody finds that even remotely suspicious?

(Although if this is Cave being scum, it sounds like his laziest ploy ever - which maybe he's counting on after this point, I don't know.)

Honestly, I don't blame the rest of you for voting for me here. Good a target on Day 2 as any I guess. I'm not going to claim my role, but I can assure you that you'll be kicking yourself in the morning.

Anyway, my last request is that after this farce is over, you turbolynch cavedog, and depending on the results of that, reread today's posts very carefully.

Margo? Another wine, thanks.

*sits back down*
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
how many scum y'all reckon we have