[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Hexatona
And we have people who have not been active at all - Marrend and DemonLord.

It wouldn't be the first time Demonlord hardly posted a thing and ended up being scum.

nice. anyone else who's not playing in the game you would like to fos. i heavily suspect kentona
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oops im late. everyone already owned hex.

author=psy_wombats
@cave: I don't get why pigoenholding peoples' characters would be relevant, unless the ingame villains are the mafia or something dumb.

/quote]

thats the only reason i can guess for us not being 'allowed' to say our characters. kind of a mess if that's the case. since we're also encouraged to roleplay our characters. watch out for the guy rping a demon.

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Votecount
2 on Hexadol - Cave Dog, OzzyTheOne
Not voting: Ebeth, Hexadol, InfectionFiles, Kloelena, Psy, Yellow Magicardo
@Hex: If you have a legit power role, better to claim and force scum to kill you than just die with it. Not that you're in immediate danger, still 3 votes to hammer right?

@cave: I assume it's 2 scum plus maybe 1 neutral because of the optional 10th player. 3 scum would put us in LYLO right now.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Margo, if you're going to keep a tally on your little blackboard behind the bar, at least put the time remaining on there as well - I am terrible with clocks.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I'm sorry, Psy, but I won't reveal it.

I was assuming 3 scum since the game was rather reticent on that point, myself.

What's a Neutral player, Psy? I guess I haven't played that many normalish Mafia games if that's a common term.
Neutral as in a 3rd party that doesn't win with town or scum, like their win condition is just survive to the end or something.

And if it's 3 scum, I'm yelling at jeroen for signing off on this, as that's a 80% scum winrate. Still 60% even if the only power role is a seer and there are obviously "confounding factors" if we had a miller.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I'd say 3, considering there was a bodyguard. Then again, LockeZ was a false card so maybe we have 2 and were meant to think we had 3...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i'm thinking two or even one. y'all nuts. anyways, kill this guy

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
How much time is left?

I'm pretty sure I'm voting for Hexa, but wouldn't that it him one away from hammer?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Tell ya what, infection.

Vote for me, and I'll hammer myself
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
U-um why would you wanna hammer yourself? Guys, can't you see this is either the riskiest mafia play ever, or he's a townie?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
there is a noted trend of scum giving up and self-immolating
InfectionFiles
Yeah, it's not improbable for the very reason we have right now where scum wants you to further think about it. Same with not wanting to roleclaim, he could get himself in a corner if he lies
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Look, I've made my defense. It was compelling, or it wasn't. Folk's just decide, so we can either move on to other topics, or get on with it.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
As for me personally, I believe Ozzy at least is all town.

YM has hardly posted, so they need to be a bit more involved to make a judgement on them.
InfectionFiles
Well, that's why I kinda want to wait because there's a few people who haven't really been active at all
@Kloe: Suicide is a bad scum play and a bad town play. I'm not sure why you think Hex is innocent -- who do you actually think is scum?

@Hex: thanks for the notes, although killing yourself would be a little unhelpful

@cave: do you think Gourd died because he was targeted or he was bodyguarding?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
You got more than 24 hours.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Psy I know tha you asked Cave, but I think Gourd was the actual target of the nightkill based on the flavor text. It says that he was attacked while patrolling the streets.