[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=psy_wombats
@Kloe: Suicide is a bad scum play and a bad town play. I'm not sure why you think Hex is innocent -- who do you actually think is scum?

@Hex: thanks for the notes, although killing yourself would be a little unhelpful

@cave: do you think Gourd died because he was targeted or he was bodyguarding?

probably just targeted since, people don't usually doc/bodyguard correctly.

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Aight, that's true and fair enough. I guess that is a fair bit ridiculous.

As for targeting or not, I'm not sure how that knowledge helps us.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
author=Hexatona
Tell ya what, infection.

Vote for me, and I'll hammer myself

Hmm this makes me not trust you at all, sounds like a scum move to me to make people actually back off.

I still don't trust Cave tho
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Ebeth I do get your reasons for suspecting Cave, him wanting to kill Hex very bad does make him look suspicious for me as well, but at the moment I think Hex is a better candidate to be lynched, he's been wanting to kill Cave from day 1 and his suicide comment also looks very scummy to me.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ugh, I am not doing the best job here...

I just wanted people to just pick one way or another. I probably went a bit too far.

Ozzy, I trust you.

If you want me to reveal my power role, I will. I'd really prefer against it so it's maximally useful, but if that will help convince you, I'll aquiesce to your greater judgement.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
there is almost never a point in not revealing a power role after heavily hinting as to its existenceB, if you are town.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Hex At this point in time I don't really know what to say Hex, there's a high chance you'll get lynched without revealing some kind of very useful role but there's the eqqal chance of getting nightkilled due to revealing some kind of important role.

And the chance is there that you're just trying to buy time and that your role could be a lie. :-/

But I have to agree with Cave, if you really have a role and that role could potentially give Town an advantage if even for only one more night, it would be best for you to reveal it so that you don't get lynched and can use it at night.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
*Sigh* I don't know how useful it will be now that it's known, but here ya go.

author=Role
bulletproof (1-shot), you will survive the first time someone tries to kill you.

If scum wants me gone, they have to lynch me fair n square, or waste a night doing it.
Kind of a weird claim though. Also, yes, it's 100% useless now that scum know not to lynch you.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Yes, hence my extreme reluctance.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Wait, if I understood Hex's wording properly, a lynch should kill him but a nightkill wouldn't. But this is a very weird role to have. Then again, it could be legit. If the his role claim is true, it can mean two things, that either there's a vigilante in town and Hex is scum, because only this way scum could benefit from such an ability in my opinion, or there's no vigilante and Hex is town.

Having aquired this new information and due to it it being very freakin late over here (3AM) I'll try to elaborate more on this in the morning, but for the time being.
#cancel
Actually yeah I think I get you Ozzy. I believe Hex that he's bulletproof, but that's not necessarily a town role. But if he's bulletproof scum, that'd imply town has a nightkill.

We can confirm that if the vigilante kills someone tonight (even if it's shot-limited might be worth it). If there's a nightkill other than what scum has, more than likely Hex is scum.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Votecount
1 on Hexadol - Cave Dog
Not voting: Ebeth, Hexadol, InfectionFiles, Kloelena, OzzyTheOne, Psy, Yellow Magicardo
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Since we're running out of time I might as well get the ball rolling. So far my rankings are as follows. How does mine differ from yours, people?

Townie
Ozzy
Ebeth

Kloe // Psy
Infection
Cave
Scum

Yellow Magic ??? - has barely posted anything, I have no clue where to put them.
Ebeth
Unless you had another ability the only point of having a -1 shot of trying to be killed would be either to get scum to waste their time or to protect from a vigilante/sheriff. I think it's more likely that Hex has a scum power role.

Given that it's likely the the vigilante/sheriff can only -1 shot kill it'd be best to lynch Hex rather than have a wasted night.

#Lynch Hex
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Meh, might as well follow my heart.

#Lynch Cave_Dogi
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Hex being bulletproof in this small game size suggests he is town and we don't have a vigilante, after all, only one person died last night, and for that to happen we'd need even more roles.

And another thing, the fact that LockeZ's role exists means there's a Seer, so that makes another role, which leads me to believe Hex is town. Also the fact that if you're scum, it doesn't make much sense to make a gamble so big as Hex has.

I don't have any idea who's scum honestly, but I would honestly have a look at who voted Hex, as it was very bandwagonny and that suggests that there might be one or two scumsters there.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
he isn't bulletproof and didn't make any gambles
Ebeth
It's highly unlike that Hexs power is for town, if he has the power at all (I think he does)