[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
@Kloe vigilante could Ben one shot, meaning they an only use the power once, that would be why there was no extra deaths last night, assuming that there is a vigilante which seems very likely.

Hex has been scummy since day one so I say we lynch him.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Ebeth is making a fair point, and although I was initially suspicious of Cave_Dog at the start of day 2, going back and looking into Hex's reasoning and insistance for killing Cave I can't help but feel that Hex is indeed scum and knew that town Cave was dangerous to him and wanted him gone. And while yes, we can agree that my joke vote on Cave_Dog was scummy looking to say the least, Hex was the only one who tried to justify his vote even well after the votes on Cave had been removed.

Also, I am now quite certain that his role claim was just a last ditch effort to survive.
#lynch Hextona

I think that with this we need two more votes to hammer, unless we reach the deadline that is.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Votecount
3 on Hexadol - Cave Dog, Ebeth, Ozzy
1 on Cave Dogi - Hexadol

Not voting: Infection Files, Kloe, Psy, Yellow Magicardo
Hammer is 5
Time left: 4 hours

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Huh... Maybe I was completely wrong on Ebeth. Ah well, have fun figuring it out, guys.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
people who i think are bad: the people voting me

people who I think are good: the people not voting me

well thats the end of my reasoning guys
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ebeth wanted to lynch me prior to me saying he was town. I just saw his attitude change quickly which seemed strange to me. I still think Ozzy's town.

Anyway, I'm serious guys - have fun figuring it all out tomorrow.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is

Well, at least Ebeth got their word in it. Where is YM?!

Sorry Hexadol, but you're as good a day 2 as any and I'm not positive on your roleclaim and we might eat this one later, so we will see I guess.

#lynch Hexatona

Unless yall want to target YM for inactivity lol
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
author=Hexatona
Ebeth wanted to lynch me prior to me saying he was town. I just saw his attitude change quickly which seemed strange to me. I still think Ozzy's town.

Anyway, I'm serious guys - have fun figuring it all out tomorrow.

I was suspicious of you beforehand but wasn't ready to lynch yet. After you revealed your power and thinking about it I became pretty sure it was a scum power. I didn't vote lynch until after you had said I was town actually!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Oh I know you didn't vote - I knew you were suspicious though.

But yeah, for most folks I don't blame you. Today was pretty much all about me from comment 1. It was pretty inevitable either going to be me or cave today (barring YM).

I feel for sure Cave is Scum, and Ozzy is town. For certain 'character' things you said that I won't elaborate on I felt strongly you were town earlier. Maybe once I am dead and you see the text, you will understand what I mean. Maybe it was a dumb thing for me to base my hunch on, I don't know.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
If CAVE is scum and you're town then I feel we have a good lead for day 3 at least, So maybe you won't die in vain if you are innocent, it can work both ways
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I'm almost entirely sure Hex is innocent, I just don't believe there'd be a bulletproof scum, that's just silly.

#lynch CaveDog
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=InfectionFiles
If CAVE is scum and you're town then I feel we have a good lead for day 3 at least, So maybe you won't die in vain if you are innocent, it can work both ways

Yes, I feel like a lot of hands were laid bare today, so hopefully you guys can pull through with a win.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
you still haven't said why i'm so suspicious. it's just that i'm voting for you. so your reasons for wanting me dead both days are non-reasons. this change in thinking was never even vocalized, just, a silent shift from "vote cave because uhhh...what IF hes scum" to "vote cave because he's voting me." this is not the reasoning of someone who is interested in finding bad guys.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Kloe
I'm almost entirely sure Hex is innocent, I just don't believe there'd be a bulletproof scum, that's just silly.

#lynch CaveDog

he isn't bulletproof lol
Kloe
But he said it was, and it was formatted well and it looked convincing! Plus you can't know that he isn't! I believe him.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i know for a fact that he isn't
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
why does the formatting even matter. that's not how our PMs were worded at all.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i know for a fact that he isn't

Lol, with tripling down on this, I am honestly unsure what your plan is for Day 3.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
to lynch the second scum
Kloe
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
to lynch the second scum

That's assuming Hex is a scum, which I doubt, and that you don't die AND that you can figure out who a second scum is.