ANYBODY ATTENDING TOO MANY GAMES

Pages: 1
Is anyone here attending Too Many Games next weekend? I'm be presenting at the indie showcase and wonder if any fellow RMNErs live in the Philly area are planning on coming?

It looks to be pretty cool.

TooManyGames is the premier event for anyone interested in video games, board games, CCG’s, and tabletop gaming. The event will be held on June 23-25, 2017. TooManyGames has been known for its video game music concerts, chiptunes, industry panels, panels by famous YouTubers and brand new game releases for old consoles. There is a marketplace with 60+ vendors selling retro games, new games, board games, crafts, art and so much more.

http://toomanygames.com/
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Not TooManyRMNers in Philly, I guess.

I like this kind of actions (Nerdy actions). They make me feel more normal than all cosplayers and gamers in Asus shirts. Gamedev is somehow the cooler part of the industry.
I don't like Yourubers' panels...
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

No, but I might be playing too many.
Ah, this sounds like a lot of fun and I'd go but this year is a no go. >.< Graduation and such. It's nice to know about it though~

Oh hey MrCreepyPasta is going. I love him. XD
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Oh wow, I thought this was a post about how some of us are starting too many games and not finishing them...
author=CashmereCat
Oh wow, I thought this was a post about how some of us are starting too many games and not finishing them...
Ha! Yea I should have made a less ambiguous topic title.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Gah, if I had known about this a couple of months prior, I could have booked a plane to Philly
Pages: 1