THE MUSIC OF PIANOTM (IRONICALLY, WITH VERY LITTLE PIANO...)

Pages: 1
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

And there's plenty more on my channel.

Meanwhile, also notice my Soundcloud.

For McBacon Jam 2, I joined Archeia_Nessiah, charblar, and Roden on a game that still isn't out yet called Shattered. Ostensibly, it's the first game I ever made music for.

Then there was the McBacon Jam 3 game I did with OzzyTheOne, Rose_Guardian, oddRABBIT, and sort of Liberty called The Quest for Lost Memories.

Then there's the Winterruption game I did with Kylaila and ArcMagik, called A Most Inconvenient Evening.

Of course, there are times when I need music for something, I don't have anything that fits, and so I just throw something together under duress. Such as the case with this one from Dry Fate with Frogge.

Or this one from the most recent Halloween event, in my game, Isolation.

And I do have songs I've written that I never really did anything with that I will add to something because I need it. Such as this one, also used in Dry Fate.

Persian Mist, above, is another example.

Then there are pieces I did for Summoner of Sounds.

I did an updated version of this, by the way.

and...

And then, occasionally, inspiration just strikes me out of nowhere. Spatial Bliss and, again, Persian Mist are examples. Here's some more.

Also, you'll notice that from time to time, you may want to use some classical music. They're free, after all, right? Well, yes, but the performances aren't, and you can get DMCA'd for using them. That's why it's nice to have someone like me around. I said there was very little piano; I didn't say there was no piano...

So anyway...I've got a lot more to offer, am always making more, and if you'd like my services, now you know what you can expect.
pianotm
Nevermind.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
What happened, i was enjoying your tracks
pianotm
I didn't think anyone was enjoying them.

I guess it's a good thing I archive my big posts that have lots of links.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Don't get discouraged by the poor participation of people in this particular forum. People rarely if ever reply to other's threads. They do look but replies are rare.
but... piano is your trade mark move

EDIT:
hook me up fam

(I have been meaning to PM you about music. It's on my TODO list)
pianotm? more like harptm amirite?

I liked Spatial Bliss and Leara's Hym a good bit!
I feel like should try to leave more detailed feedback than that, but unfortunately I can't really think of how to word anything atm.
I admit I am a sucker for the harp.

I blame Final Fantasy menu music
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Hey, is it possible that you ever posted Leara's Hymn in the Highlander's Realm thread? I seem to remember you using your own music to support some scenes in that.

Anyway, this is pretty great stuff! Have you ever considered submitting some of these tracks as resources, provided you're okay with people using them in their projects?
pianotm
As a matter of fact, I was specifically inspired by my character in that thread to write Leara's Hymn.
pianotm
So, I've put a music asset pack for sale on itch.io!

It has 31 BGMs, 1 alternate, and 8 MEs.

Give it a look!

https://pianotm.itch.io/euphonie
I love Arabic sounding music. I think it's because of Zelda that I'm into stuff like that. Spirit Temple in OoT is one of my all time favorites.

Great stuff Painotm!
Pages: 1