I MADE A VIDEO ANALYSIS OF BLACK PANTHER'S AFRICAN REFERENCES

Pages: 1
Hi everyone I'm now trying to make youtube videos. Here is my first video. Don't worry I haven't given up on making games, but I thought this would also be fun to do plus eventually I will make videos about my art and probably my games too.

This first video though is all about showing all the African references in the recent Black Panther trailer. I hope you enjoy.

MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO CLICK HERE

I'm just starting out so any support would be great. If you feel like commenting please comment on the video rather than on this site because I here that comments on youtube are good for a channel but if you rather comment here on RMN thats fine too. I'll try to answer your questions if you have any.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
A Black Panther flick? Cool.
author=fiddlesticks
?

@fiddlesticks - yep

author=Cap_H
A Black Panther flick? Cool.

@Cap_H - Yeah I'm excited for the film as well. And seeing as Hollywood likes trends, maybe theres a chance that we'll see more African based films if Black Panther does well.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I'm not gonna lie, at first (because I'm not well versed in Marvel lore) I thought this was going to be a movie by the BPP, but I'm impressed by your knowledge of African culture and history.
author=Corfaisus
I'm not gonna lie, at first (because I'm not well versed in Marvel lore) I thought this was going to be a movie by the BPP, but I'm impressed by your knowledge of African culture and history.

I liked that you could tell that he was well-educated on african culture. I'm super excited for the Black Panther film and the video was a nice treat~<3
author=Gourd_Clae
author=Corfaisus
I liked that you could tell that he was well-educated on african culture. I'm super excited for the Black Panther film and the video was a nice treat~<3

I think I started learning about Africa in 2008 (same year I started making my game) so that means I've been learning about Africa for 9 years. I started learning about it in college. I have access to tons of African books at my old college library. Plus the good old internet helps to but I prefer books. I also watch basically every documentary I can find.

Thanks everyone for your support it means a lot to me. :D
Pages: 1