KEYBOARD TO GAMEPAD

Pages: 1
Perhaps not teh right forum for this, but it seems appropriate.
In an attempt to get *some* use out of my Gamepad, I'm trying to find ways to let me use it with all sorts of different programs, MMOs in particular.
I've tried both Key2joy, and Xpadder, but both seem to have the same problem of failing -_-
It's not that my gamepad doesn't work - both recognized my gamepad as a gamepad, and Xpadder even had a color change over the buttons to let you know they were being pressed. It's just that nothing happens - the button presses fail to emulate keystrokes. Is there something wrong with the programs, my gamepad or my comp?
author=SuicideAngel link=topic=2306.msg39808#msg39808 date=1224898523
Perhaps not teh right forum for this, but it seems appropriate.
In an attempt to get *some* use out of my Gamepad, I'm trying to find ways to let me use it with all sorts of different programs, MMOs in particular.
I've tried both Key2joy, and Xpadder, but both seem to have the same problem of failing -_-
It's not that my gamepad doesn't work - both recognized my gamepad as a gamepad, and Xpadder even had a color change over the buttons to let you know they were being pressed. It's just that nothing happens - the button presses fail to emulate keystrokes. Is there something wrong with the programs, my gamepad or my comp?

There is nothing wrong with the program ... as I was using it the other day.
Pages: 1