[RM2K3] COLLABING WITH SOMEONE!

Pages: 1
Forum moved to The Job Board section!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wrong section of the forum, but it's definitely nice to see a newbie who wants to join a collab project and actually has something to contribute. Most of them want to be the "idea guy."

Head over to the Job Board section and talk in some more detail about yourself and your work. A short post like this isn't going to convince anyone to work with you, since about 95% of newbies flake out before finishing anything, and 95% of the remaining ones are totally incompetent. You need to really sell yourself.
author=LockeZ
Wrong section of the forum, but it's definitely nice to see a newbie who wants to join a collab project and actually has something to contribute. Most of them want to be the "idea guy."

Head over to the Job Board section and talk in some more detail about yourself and your work. A short post like this isn't going to convince anyone to work with you, since about 95% of newbies flake out before finishing anything, and 95% of the remaining ones are totally incompetent. You need to really sell yourself.

ok, thanks for the tips, I Signed up a few weeks ago (when I got the game) and I haven't done anything with it
so sorry if I posted wrong
I'll change it
Pages: 1