NET NEUTRALITY DAY OF ACTION

author=pianotm
Sooz
It could be worse: we could be arguing about villains! :V
Which one's better, Kefka or Sephiroth?
if you are trying to be contentious you failed. It's obviously Kefka.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
kentona
pianotm
Sooz
if you are trying to be contentious you failed.

Dang it.

It's obviously Kefka.

Yeah, Kefka is objectively better.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I just saw a video saying Net Neutrality is a Liberal Elitist scam. Fortunately, there's more dislikes than likes on that video, so I don't think it's going to spread.
author=Corfaisus
I just saw a video saying Net Neutrality is a Liberal Elitist scam. Fortunately, there's more dislikes than likes on that video, so I don't think it's going to spread.

That's all just the agents of the Deep State. Wake up!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=pianotm
kentona
pianotm
Sooz
if you are trying to be contentious you failed.
Dang it.

It's obviously Kefka.

Yeah, Kefka is objectively better.

See this shit is exactly what I'm talking abour.

Sephiroth is better because he is 100% more bangable than a comedy relief juggalo.
pianotm
Certainly not. Having completely shunned his humanity, sexuality is no longer even an aspect of his character. Kefka was passionate. Nobody may have wanted to bang him, but if the mood fancied him, he'd certainly bang them, whether they liked it or not.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
"Interested in banging" is not the same as "bangable."
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Kuja is the bangiest
pianotm
InfectionFiles
Kuja is the bangiest

Yeah, but Seymour has the whole "creepy stalker" thing going for him.
I don't completely understand what is going on, but I live in the USA. There's a lot the USA does that I dislike sometimes. Even though I don't understand what is going I do want to say sometimes the USA does things that make me wish I lived in Europe, or Canada, especially now.

EDIT:
Never mind now I know.
author=Sooz
"Interested in banging" is not the same as "bangable."

This.
I'd bang Sephiroth over the other FF villains. Yes, even Kuja. Yes, even Mr Hair Product-more.

Sephiroth. Husbando of my FF heart. GET OVER HERE!
When he isn't committing genocide and standing in weird inhuman poses The Emperor from FF2 is pretty bangable imo

wait what thread is this
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I wonder what RMN has to say about net neutra...li...ty...

<.<

>.>

...Never change, RMN.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
This is what the internet is about. The bangability of FF villains. It's within theme.
pianotm
Personally, I feel Ultimecia is the most bangable FF villain, but that's just my preference. I mean, shit, I love the tats.

Red_Nova
I wonder what RMN has to say about net neutra...li...ty...

<.<

>.>

...Never change, RMN.

This guy gets it.
Hey, they said to keep it weird. We're just reminding everyone what would be lost if Net Neutrality is lost. This. This would be lost.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=pianotm
Personally, I feel Ultimecia is the most bangable FF villain, but that's just my preference. I mean, shit, I love the tats.

She can kompress my time any ti..time.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Dudesoft
author=pianotm
She can kompress my time any ti..time.

She kompressed my #3_t%&q into a hard in and told me to go fukk myself. I love an assertive woman.
Aha so I was right! Net Neutrality does effect this site. Lets continue the fight against reckless conservative policies. Recently the Republican's attempt at repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act failed. So we can stop the FCC from removing Net Neutrality as well.

PS. Kuja obviosly.