SUPER MARIO BROS. X'S NEWEST CONTENDER, THE MEGA MAKER.

Pages: first 12 next last
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

In before this gets C&D'd. If it doesn't happen before Saturday, download it immediately and treasure it forever because Capcom is never going to do what Nintendo did with Super Mario Bros. X and make their own. That being said, if it does survive (highly unlikely) do you think we'll get a jump on creating community games with this?

EDIT: "I'm not a robot" has never made me smile more than it does with this thread.
1 day, 7 hours, 19 minutes and 6 seconds left until the release!

and, according to my calculations...

1 day, 7 hours, 19 minutes and 5 second left until the C&D!

in any event, I can't wait! I'd be on board with a new crapshoot community game. GRS, you get to design the hub world!

OMG! Thst's Time Man's theme in 8-bit!! I actually didn't notice until like 20 seconds after the trailer ended. :p
For comparison here's the original version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfL5NoUMvbU
author=kentona
in any event, I can't wait! I'd be on board with a new crapshoot community game. GRS, you get to design the hub world!

I tried to find that youtube video with a Dr. Wily talking to a general contractor and Dr. Wily wants to put spikes everywhere and that's basically what I'd do!

Customization on this looks on the weak side but we'll see what it can do. I'm ready to get mad over what set of Megaman physics they decided to go with! (it'll be their own thing and I'll get mad trying to do a thing that they didn't add or adopted from a bad mm game)
I look forward to making an RPG with this.
I look forward to making a Zelda fangame with this.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Ooh, this looks cool! I'd totally be down with a Super RMN World-style community megaman game!

I'd also be down with a Befuddle Quest event, but that doesn't seem to be likely to happen ever.
I can't wait to play Mega RMN Man and play a dozen yoku block levels!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I... would not be opposed to banning yoku blocks.
CHZUUUUU-- CHZUUUUU-- CHZUUUUU-- CHZUUUUU-- CHZUUUUU-- *falls into pit* CHZUUUUU--
Woah! Thats amazing looking! Good job!
2.5 HOURS REMAIN

Wow, this looks pretty good. Hopefully it won't be an SMBX situation where my computer can't run it well enough to be worthwhile to me.

and lmao the Reflector. Now That's What I Call 20XX!
Can't say I get the joke with Mach Tornado, though.

e: and it's out! And... mandatory online profile creation just to use the thing, which can't be completed atm due to a server error. WELP. Guess I'll check this tomorrow.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Not sure where my interest is here, but, apparently, I'm getting it anyway through the MediaFire mirror that's provided on the website?

*Edit: Welp. I thought the registration turkey was talking about was associated with downloading the thing, but... yeeeeaaaaaahhh.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from kentona
I look forward to making a Zelda fangame with this.

Just don't expect another bailout if you do. ;)

Here's hoping this engine does better at emulating Mega Man than SMBX does at emulating Mario.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Woo! I got it and it's pretty fun so far! The sound is really loud but I like all the customizability and while idk how to Megaman, it's super cool!

https://mega-maker.com/
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Engine page is up, but it does need some tweaks, so I still need to find and/or make icons for it. if you think of anything you wanted added to it, let me know.
A megaman 1up head is probably a good candidate for an icon
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Fired it up and got an error right off the bat. Restarting my computer to see if it fixes it.

EDIT: I'm in. I guess if there's any sort of communication going on here or elsewhere, just look for Corfaisus (Knight Man avatar).
ahahahahaha nsfs

Can't say I saw that one coming! That gets points for authenticity
Corfaisus

Apparently Mega Maker has problems with collision detection. Either that or Metal Is Good didn't program theirs right.
Pages: first 12 next last