15%
15%
10%
5%
45%
0%
10%

Pages: 1

Hello, I'd like to know which die you prefer. Keep in mind that the individual die is to appear on the scroll by itself.

A swift painless one
Two if I had to choose one. Five as a close second, because it's "easier" to see the numerical "number" than dots in my personal opinion. But I prefer 2 because it's classical and nice and large and easy to read.
Five is best if it's sideways like that. Because the two sides showing is sort of confusing (though maybe it has a mechanical use?). Though it should preferably be the size of One or Two.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
5 for sure, maybe just larger like Shinan said
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Number V in size II
@Shinan: Confusing as in the perceptive is wrong?

They would technically appear like so:

No fancy animation so to speak. I could do it but I think it'd get repetitive to watch the same animation every single time.
more like the pips on some of them look like they should be counted together. Most digital dice I've seen tend to just show the side you count. (but it could be an interesting thing where you use two different numbers on the same die and doing it that way could work)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Toaster_Team
@Shinan: Confusing as in the perceptive is wrong?

They would technically appear like so:

No fancy animation so to speak. I could do it but I think it'd get repetitive to watch the same animation every single time.

This one looks decent.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The darker color on the irrelevant "front" side is definitely preferred. The problem with #2 is that the top and front are a very similar color. It makes it a little less clear which side we should be looking at.
Pages: 1