MEGA MAKER - SHARE YOUR LEVELS!

Pages: first 123 next last
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
We had this sort of thread when mario maker was out, I think

so now, mega maker

It's here, and it's brilliant. Share your levels for the rest of rmn to play! :D

Mega maker:
https://mega-maker.com/
Frogge
Here's the two levels I've completed so far, by the way

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
The game's Nado power is really cool and completely changes the mobility of the game, so I built a level around it. The boss? Toad Man! He may be the most easy boss in the series if you have your Mega Buster, but if you're locked into a low range tornado power, he becomes a lot tougher!

The level is called "To the source of the stream", id 30570.
Rocky Horror - There is something that ruins the level for me. Those skeleton guys. You put too many in spots that you can't skip them. So you have to stop dead to tediously kill them over and over, or take the hit. I ended up taking the hit and finding life later but it kills the flow of an otherwise fine level.

This is my first time running it. Does it lag for anyone else? Some levels are worse than others. Yours was very jerky, the game was stuttering. I don't have a shitty computer.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I remade a stage from Last King of Hyrule in Mega Maker. ID 33616.

I think it came out pretty well. All the details are different but the heart of it is there.

The biggest problem I'm having right now with making any kind of vertical level - or really any kind of level with any platforming at all - is that Mega Maker has no platforms you can jump through from below. Like, holy shit. Like why does the engine even have ladders if there's nothing you can make them lead to? There are 42 different graphics for ladders and zero graphics for platforms that ladders can connect to.
author=LockeZ
I remade a stage from Last King of Hyrule in Mega Maker. ID 33616.

you madman
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I had this idea to make a level series where you fight robot masters on remakes of their original stages, using only their own power.

So here's the first level of that series, "Metal Man strikes back"! ID: 35364 New ID as of 1.0.2: 40238

Let me know what you think!

The first and last thirds of the level are a remake of the first and last third of Metal Man's original stage, but the middle third is new and simply inspired by the stage's theme. I think I'm going to stick with that formula for the rest of the level series as well.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Jeroen I couldn't even get past the third screen of your tornado stage. I might suck.
Frogge
Well, the tornade ability is hard to control if you ask me. I don't think it's just you.
Jeroen_Sol
The screen where you jump around and onto the block to the top right of you? Yes, that is probably the hardest jump in the level. I have trouble with it myself, and I made it.
I actually can't wait to start using this. I already downloaded it before the Capcops arrive(well, if they do). I already made a handful of Levels in Mega Man Powered Up years ago, so this will be fun. Hopefully, they add assets from 9 and 10, since this entry seems to be based on the 8bit style.
These are my levels. They're all pretty short and take about 3-5 minutes to complete (with the exception of Wily Sewage Facility, which takes about 7 minutes). They're designed to be similar to Mega Man 2 in terms of level design, and I go for a moderately easy difficulty in each level, with the exception of perhaps one room per level that might give Mega Man newcomers a bit of pause. Overall though, pretty easy levels. I just aim for faithfulness and, hopefully, enjoyment.

Cutter's Woods (ID: 24253)
Boss: Cut Man

The Moon Titan (ID: 20507)
Boss: Knight Man

Wave Crashing (ID: 16391)
Boss: Crash Man

Wily Sewage Facility (ID: 22824)
Boss: Napalm Man

PS - I have a thing for partially underwater levels.
How do you download levels from that website? Because I went on there to download Frogge's levels but didn't see an option to download them.
Enter the level ID from the online menu. There's a spot to enter specific level IDs.
Jeroen_Sol
And now for the very shortly awaited second entry in the "Strikes Back" series, "Crash Man strikes back"! ID: 37835

I love how wacky Crash Man's stage is. It makes no sense whatsoever. And since crash man's power is all about breaking blocks and timing explosions, both of those things are tested in this level. I couldn't really mimic the platforms moving around the tracks, but I put some timed platforming challenges in their place.

Let me know what you think!
LockeZ
You don't download levels from the website. You download Mega Maker from the website. In Mega Maker you go to online mode, go to Play Levels, go to Misc, and pick the option to enter a level ID.

It's not a game engine that lets you create standalone games like RPG Maker. It's a level editor that lets you play other people's levels like Mario Maker.
It's a shame it doesn't have a little extra to make a full game out of it, otherwise this is a really cool program. Check+
Jeroen_Sol
So apparently version 1.0.2 fixes the bug where the upside-down screw bombers appear one tile too high.

...Now I need to fix and reupload all of my levels.

Okay, it seems Metal Man strikes back is the only level I've uploaded that actually uses them, so it's not too much of a bother.

...That being said, it's time for part 3!

"Cut Man strikes back" ID: 40481

I feel Cut Man's stage is all about dealing with things before they become a problem. There's an onslaught of bullets and blocks, yes, but if you deal with them before they start shooting, or from a location where they can't hit you, you're sure to win! And of course, Cut Man's power is perfect for doing exactly that.
Frogge
Uprc, I played your levels. They're all pretty great, I especially like the hidden secret in Cutters Woods (the one with the ladder).

This happens if you slide into the wall at the start of the level in wave crashing, by the way
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I wish I had a reliable Zelda maker :(
Pages: first 123 next last