[MAFIA!] WRITE ONE PARAGRAPH OF EROTIC FANFICTION ABOUT THE PERSON YOU'RE LYNCHING - PREDICTABLY CANCELLED

Pages: first 12 next last
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
BASIC RULES IN EFFECT:

1. Do not share any PMs from the moderator. Your private messages must be kept secret. You may describe what was in them, but directly quoting any portion of them will result in mod-kill.

2. The game is divided into day phases of (at least) 48 hours and night phases of 24 hours. Some day phases may be longer. There will be no talking on the main thread during night phase, except for the person who cast the hammer vote, who is allowed to write and post erotic fanfiction. Members sharing private chats may talk in their private chat at any time.

3. No talking to other players about the game outside of Mafia, and NO PMING! You can PM me, but that's it. Obviously, the no PM rule is on the honor system but if I find out, there will be consequences.

4. Each day, players discuss who is most likely to be mafia and vote for one person to be voted off of the game. Voting follows standard rules. Votes are to be presented in the thread, using the following format: #Lynch lockez. If you for any reason you change your mind, use the following tag: #Cancel A lynch is successful when more than half of the players vote for the same person, or when the day period ends. If there is a tie when the day ends, no lynch will occur.

5. Each night, scum will tell me who they want to kill, and other players will use their powers and items. Scum will have their own private chatroom to discuss who to kill.

6. You must post daily. If you're not talking, you're not playing the game. If you're not playing the game, then why are you here?

7. No editing posts. Only the moderator may edit his posts, and he can also edit you right into the grave if you break this rule too many times. However, double-posting is allowed in this topic.

8. No dead posting. If you're dead, you're dead.

ADDITIONAL RULES:

1. Any player making a HAMMER VOTE must write a minimum of one paragraph of erotic fanfiction about the person being lynched having some form of sexual relations with one or more fictional characters. A hammer vote is the final killing vote that causes a person to be lynched by majority vote. This fanfiction can be posted after the hammer vote, any time before the end of the night phase. The erotic fanfiction can be extremely bad. Quality is not enforced or expected. In fact, the stupider it is, the better.

2. You waive your rights to decency. By joining this game, you agree to allow someone in this thread to write a story about you getting raped to death by Scooby Doo. If you don't want that to happen, either don't join this game, or make sure you survive to the end.

To join the game, respond in the thread and say you're willing to join.

Once we get enough people, I will be sending out PMs to each player describing their role and their powers, and then we will get started.

Players
Zeuzio
Kloe
Hexatona
Jeroen_Sol(?)
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I want to.

But I'm not sure if it's such a good idea. I'll be out of the country next week, and I don't know how often I'll have an internet connection.

If this game starts in August though, count me in!

Can the paragraph of erotic fanfiction be written after the hammervote, or must it be simultaneous? It's going to be a bit hard to take advantage of a situation and quick-lynch as scum if you also need to write a paragraph of erotic fanfiction at the same time.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Vote first, fanfiction later. I'll amend the rules to say so.

Jeroen, I'll put you down as a maybe.
I didn't plan on joining more mafia games anytime soon, but...I'm in.
You might want to consider whether a theme that requires you to put the phrase "raped to death by Scooby Doo" in the OP is really a good idea.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Couldn't be a normal game huh
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Dammit I forgot about my game >.<

...anyway, this sounds awesome and way better than mine anyway. Any erotic fanfiction is good, especially if it's bad. I waiver my right to not be raped to death by Scooby Doo.

I'm in.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
WHAAAAAATATATATATTT!!!

Signup++
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I don't even care if I win - I just want to write bad erotic fanfiction. I love you, LockeZ
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Hexatona
I just want to write bad erotic fanfiction. I love you, LockeZ

gets ready to write erotic fanfic between Hex and Lockez
LockeZ
author=psy_wombats
You might want to consider whether a theme that requires you to put the phrase "raped to death by Scooby Doo" in the OP is really a good idea.
I think that automatically makes it the best idea
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
ME Hmm...let's see what this mafia is about.

"...Raped to death by Scooby Doo..."

Nope.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
hell no you idiot
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Iiiinteresting... Let's get some total randos in here for a change!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Seriously!? No one else is joining this masterpiece!?
LockeZ
In a plot twist which I'm sure will surprise and astonish everyone, this game has been cancelled because not enough people want to be double-penetrated by Knuckles the Echidna and Dumbledore.

Can someone start a real mafia game please? One that people will actually join.
author=LockeZ

is this even a thing anymore?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Zeuzio
author=LockeZ
is this even a thing anymore?
It exists. No one just wants to join a perverted game. I can tell you now honestly that I dont want people jacking off to my death behind a screen.

Like, just make a normal mafia game. Not sure why you still try, LockeZ. All your game ideas suck.
LockeZ
Ideas that suck are the only ones worth having!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
His Final Fantasy game was cool.

I considered running my mafia, but between Pathfinder and Hero's Realm, my plate is really full atm.
Pages: first 12 next last