[CLOSED] PATHFINDER - MORGAN'S PENANCE

Pages: 1
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
It's only a story...

Set in the Pathfinder world, Morgan's Penance tells the tale of a mythical empress who would give anything for the one thing she could never give up. Made for a minimum party of three, this game is intended to run on weeks in which Liberty's game, Tower of Iddalai isn't running. This game follows Pathfinder core rules. Will be played through voice chat on Discord.

Told as a story within a story, play as the story characters set on a quest to retrieve the unretrievable. Minimum of three players. Maximum of five. Post in the affirmative here, if interested.

For help with your character sheet, please do not post here. Instead, contact me on Discord.

Discord ID pianotm #8102

Confirmed players:

1. NeverSilent
2. psy_wombats
3. LockeZ
4. shinan (confirmed on Discord)

Games will be on the Discord Roleplay channel on Sundays 10:00 AM UTC-06:00
I would so much like to RP, but I'm not available on Saturdays at all. :(
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I obviously can't, but have fun guys!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Thanks for already putting me on the list!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I want to join but I don't know anything about Pathfinder. Hmm.
As far as I know it's just DnD 3.5.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If it's that similar, then shit, I'll figure it out as I go. Sign me up, coach. Maybe this'll be the lucky game where the party actually hits level 2...
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I need everyone's character sheets by Thursday. Also, if anyone wants to be the fifth member, signups close on Thursday.

Remember, if you need help with character sheets, contact me on Discord. This is highly encouraged.
Pages: 1