YO IS THERE A FREE SHIP WHEEL GRAPHIC ANYWHERE? [RMVX ACE]

Pages: 1
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Lookin for a ship's wheel graphic that I don't have to pay for. Tileset, Sprite, IDGAF I just need the graphic and I'm doing a challenge of "don't make all the graphics yourself." And don't have the big cash money to throw at this project.

TIA y'all.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

If it's not a commercial project = download No Gold for Brigands =
Not encrypted = tile set you might be looking for.

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Shit yeah! Thank, breh! :DDD
The ship tile looks like it's from the resource pack RMDS+ which is a DLC product so be careful :0
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
The ship I used in Might be Magic should be legal in rtp style. I got it somewhere on RMW I guess. It should have a wheel too...
also after a quick duckduckgogo search i found this
a totally legal ship's wheel (dunno actually)
Sooz
Looks like the source is the same as No Gold's.

Given that I am only planning on using the wheel, and will be splicing it into another tileset, I'm... hopeful that nobody will sue me. :/

ETA: In the interests of semiethical practices, is there a name I can credit for that set?
Gary.

EDIT:
oh you mean like, credit to the person who did it.

Sooz
After chattin with uni about it I'll probably just have to go wheelless for now unless we can track down something less dubious in terms of ownership. :/
Pages: 1