[MAFIA] SIMPLE MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
this is a mafia game

it is an open setup called backup6. this means that, instead of infinite role possibilities, there are finite possibilities, and players will eventually be able to deduce exactly what set of roles from this table is in the game. Days will be 48 hours and nights 24 hours.

The setup is determined by randomly selecting one row or one column from the above table, then filling in the remaining 6 roles with 5 Vanilla Townies and 1 Mafia Goon to create a 7-town, 2-mafia setup.
For example, if Row 1 (Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie, and Mafia Goon) was chosen, the full setup will be 1 Town Jailkeeper, 6 Vanilla Townies, and 2 Mafia Goons.

Rules:
No editing your posts.
No talking OOT unless you are able to do so.
Don't post your role PM.
Don't spectator-post.
Don't post after hammers or daykills.
Don't post after dying.
Don't fake day actions.

I need nine signups because as everyone knows, a game with less than nine players is not valid.

Player list:

1) InfectionFiles
2) Psy_wombats
3) Gourd_Clae
4) Jeroen_Sol
5) Cap_H - Town Universal Backup. Killed N1
6) demonlord
7) Ebeth - Vanilla Town. Executed Day 2.
8) LockeZ
9) Isrieri - Vanilla Town. Executed Day 1.

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
InfectionFiles
author=psy_wombats
Hello fellow normals.
Good day, sir
I am normal and I play simple games please.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'll join if this doesn't start for at least a few days.

Let's say that if this doesn't have enough players by Tuesday, I'll join.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'll join this one. The simplistic style works well for a good simple game.

If yellow doesn't join, I can do the honorary cave lynch even though hes the host.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
If it doesn't start for another two or so weeks, I would join, but I doubt that'll happen, so I'll sit this one out.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Sign me up!!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I have been made to feel unwelcome, but I persist regardless. Lynch me like one of your French girls.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Am I correct in assuming you'll accompany your hammer votes with erotic fanfiction anyway?

I don't mind, but others probably will.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I will refrain from doing so. That ship has sailed, and hit an iceberg.
Jeroen_Sol
Anyone else gonna sign up?
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
....Sure, why not?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
this starts monday, as normal people have lives outside the internet on the weekend, and this is a game for normal people.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm here to watch the normies lynch each other.
InfectionFiles
#lynch pianotm
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
HAHA! Joke's on you! I'm not playing!
It's a tragedy that piano can't be lynched, but at least IF can. Awfully hard to pull ahead in post count if you're not in the mafia. >:D