[MAFIA] SIMPLE MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE

Yeah sorry Cap, you really shouldn't have claimed anything. Not that Isrieri should've been acting that weird but w/e.

Also yeah haha Ebeth you had it figured out so of course I pushed for your lynch two days straight, welp. I would've stuck to my guns on day 2 but LockeZ's explanation for the cap vote made sense to me, would've been something I'd have tried because Cap was as good as dead.

And Jero I think you were fine, it was just that a Gourd/IF scumteam made no sense to me, but I had the wrong reason for that. Sorry Gourd.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Ah its fine! I did make several weird blunders so I don't blame y'all for think I was suspicious!
lol no reason to apologize too much. I wasn't exactly making the best case for myself with my NK shenangians. XD At first I thought for sure I was right then jeroen explained that my idea was silly and it... kinda was. >.< I was being stubborn though. I figured at least some of the push I was getting was from scum (and it was) so I wasn't exactly being the most rational human being on earth.

I was supe torn on which of the 2/3 in my list were the real scum and I was VERY convinced that jeroen chiming in on the NK was a cocky scum move of some kind. XD I settled on jeroen and if which was half right at least!

Targeting me for the nk was so rude though. It was so unexpected I thought the only conclusion was a gamble. ;w; I had a lot of fun despite it being quiet day 2 and a bit of 3. Pleading my life for days 1 and 3 was fun! :D

Oh and I voted for IF over Jeroen because I had a lot mixed emotions about Jeroen but IF was lurking (which is his scum mo although I don't think he's ever done it purposefully). Sorry about real life stuff btw IF <3
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=psy_wombats
If scumteam is like Jero/demon or LockeZ/IF or something then good game, I'm an idiot.
I second this statement. I'm a fucking moron. Gourd, I am so sorry.

GG. Good job Locke! You had me completely fooled. I never doubted you for more than 5 seconds on the last day phase.

This was a very fun game! I've said it at the start of the game, but I love the semi-open, semi-closed setup.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I guess I should have spelled out how one scum had to perform the nk in the OP. Couldn't really answer stuff like that in the thread, but also that's how I run all my games, and how you all should too, so tracker and watchers can do things.

I thought so. It wouldn't really have made much sense otherwise. And I agree that's the best way to do it, or otherwise with a goon performing the NK while the power roles do their thing.

I'm still interested though. How would you have resolved Jailer and Roleblocker targetting each other?

It doesn't really matter how I resolve it because ultimately nothing happens either way.

I view jailing as more powerful though, and there is no logical reason for this (in fact, when scum Rb'd a jailer target this game, they were told their action failed, cause jailing took priority)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=psy_wombats
Yeah sorry Cap, you really shouldn't have claimed anything. Not that Isrieri should've been acting that weird but w/e.

Also yeah haha Ebeth you had it figured out so of course I pushed for your lynch two days straight, welp. I would've stuck to my guns on day 2 but LockeZ's explanation for the cap vote made sense to me, would've been something I'd have tried because Cap was as good as dead.

And Jero I think you were fine, it was just that a Gourd/IF scumteam made no sense to me, but I had the wrong reason for that. Sorry Gourd.

Maybe it's just me but I dont remember isrieri acting weird! He made some hard alignment calls, but, if you look back, they were all correct.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Should it really fail? Like RB is in this setup to stop jailer. Otherwise the role only makes sense in doc-cop-rb row.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Well, all roleblockings of the jailer would have worked unless the rroleblocker was being jailed.
In my own mafia "lore" the jailer basically removes someone from the game for the night so everything targeting the jailers target fails

This of course makes no sense but I realized it too late, and correcting my error would have caused more trouble than letting it play out.
The calls were correct in the end maybe, but it was the "if it helps town I'll tell how I know" part that rubbed everyone the wrong way I think.

Apparently roleblocker usually resolves before jailkeeper for matrix6 anyway? I assumed the best at the start of day 3 when I really shouldn't have.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for messing this game up. And I appreciate everyone not railing me for my absence.

I've been away from home for about a week helping my mom. We were the only two helping with my grandpa in the hospital. He's out now and back home and we've been caring for him. The man is 97 and still fighting.

Biggest apologies to my partner, LockeZ and to CAVE for ruining his game. I had a lot of fun and wish I gave y'all townies a better chance at whacking me.

And thank you guys for your thoughts and good vibes, I really appreciate it :)
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Good to hear your grandpa's out of the hospital IF! And of course it's fine not to be active when something like that happens!