GAME STILL PENDING, EVEN WITH IMAGES. WHAT'S WRONG?

Pages: 1
My game, called Blue Memories, has now been pending for more than a week now... I'm pretty sure it's beyond the usual waiting time. However, I don't want to assume that the team is being slow and wonder if anything is wrong with my game's page, preventing it from being added to the queue. I did put a bunch of pictures that show gameplay from the game (about 5 of them I think.)

Thank you in advance.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
From what I can see, it was submitted about 11 days ago. Which, yes, is beyond the week that we usually say it takes for things to be looked at.

So, if you have heard nothing in that time, the best suggestion I can make in this instance is to send a message to Liberty, who's in charge of game submissions, and go from there.
Done and dusted. Your game was unfortunately hiding on the second page last time I went through and I missed it. Sorry about that! Just fix the things I sent a note on and it should be all good to go. PM me when it's done.

^.^)b
What's wrong is that I don't pay my staff enough. Henceforth, everyone get's a 17% raise!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
17 percent of 0 is still 0.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I thought that was part of the joke.
I have had a fair few raises since becoming staff here but it's all the same to me...

;.;

pianotm
Marrend
I thought that was part of the joke.

kentona
http://imgur.com/F636xiP

Liberty
I have had a fair few raises since becoming staff here but it's all the same to me...

;.;

-_-

>.>
<.<

pianotm
17 percent of 0 is still 0.
author=kentona
http://imgur.com/F636xiP
That was captivating. I was rooting for that person to get the joke.
pianotm
I know, right?
author=pianotm
I know, right?

The cosmic punchline is that you have to be from Mars to get it xD cause that's where it's headed.
Pages: 1