I DREAMT THAT FF6 HAD AN ARAB GUY IN A RED DO-RAG

Pages: 1
No doubt this happened because I was making a game in VX Ace using the RTP red do-rag guy as my protagonist. In the dream, his ability involved breaking pots (which looked like pots from Zelda series) and doing so unleashed fire or earth element spells. Sort of like spells-in-a-bottle. His name was Ramirez which is probably would've been too long of a name to fit in FF6. Therefore I figure if he really was in FF6 it would be shortened to Ram, which seems like a more FF6-sounding name anyhow. The funny thing is that I am now convinced that this Ram guy should have been in FF6, he fits the game perfectly. In fact I decided to whip up a mockup: (sorry if this sucks, I don't really do sprites)

What's also curious is that his appearance, abilities, and personality differ slightly from the game I am making. For example in my game he is accompanied by a genie. In the dream there was no genie, but how cool would it be if the FF6 version also had a genie? That would be so colorful. The gang would be like "holy crap it's a genie" and he'd be a like "it's ok, he's with me". xD It would be sort of like how Mog has Umaro, except this arguably would have been more fitting!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I dreamt that I chewed too much bubblegum at once and it got stuck in my mouth and expanded to fill up my entire mouth and throat. I had to pull the giant stretchy mass of gum out of my mouth with my bare hands, but it was endless no matter how much of it I pulled out. Eventually I became convinced that I couldn't possibly have chewed that much gum and I was actually pulling out my own flesh and tongue which had somehow turned to putty.

Also:
Yeah now you mentioned it, that guy looks like Locke from Final Fantasy VI
Pages: 1