NEW TO RMN, GLAD TO BE HERE!

Pages: 1
Waxius
"Someday I'll finish my game... someday.."
Hello Everyone,

I'm so happy to see that there's still a very active community for RM2K and RM2K3 games! I used to be on RPGRevolutions years ago as a game reviewer, so I'm looking forward to possibly writing reviews here as well.

For my own personal project, I've been working on a remaking a classic game called "Tunnels of Doom". If anyone here is around my age (40), you might have played this game back in the day. It was for the TI-99/4a computer! Back then, games had no story line, so my project is to give this great game a story and still retain the "Classic" feel of the original game.

I'm looking forward to participating in this forum, having my game page added, and hopefully make some friends here!

Warmly,
David Bibby (Waxius)

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to RMN! ^.^

Looking forward to your reviews and your games!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
>.<, sorry, I dupe posted by accident
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Are you the evil counterpart of someone named Xius?
Waxius
author=Sooz
Are you the evil counterpart of someone named Xius?

I'm afraid I don't know who that is... but I did know someone named Xous before!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
That sounds like my evil twin.

Or good twin.

I'm not sure.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Welcome to RMN! There's no escaping, now.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=pianotm
This is sadly true...
Waxius
author=pianotm

author=InfectionFiles
This is sadly true...

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to hear it! I'm looking forward to playing your games and uploading mine soon. Just realized that I have to drastically reduce the games resource files and music file sizes!
Waxius
author=Sooz
That sounds like my evil twin.

Or good twin.

I'm not sure.

Xous would be my evil twin I think. I'll call myself True Neutral.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Welcome, Waxius! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Oh, just a recommendation, but try not to double post, but instead edit your comments using the edit button that should be at the bottom of your posts.
Waxius
author=oddRABBIT
Welcome, Waxius! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Oh, just a recommendation, but try not to double post, but instead edit your comments using the edit button that should be at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks oddRABBIT! I wasn't sure what you meant and then I saw my two posts back to back above. I think I'm going to like it here very much, everyone seems to be very helpful!
Sooz
Yeah, it's a small town kind of forum. People don't even lock their doors at night.
Pages: 1