[RMVX ACE] SIDEKICK CHARACTERS

Pages: 1
In Lunar Silver Star Story and Lunar 2 Eternal Blue you have a little young Dragon sidekick character that would either attack enemies for you at the end of your turn or occasionally ressurect a fallen party member depending on the game. What I would like to know is if this would be possible with RM or not and if yes, if anybody would have any good ideas or suggestions for implementing it. Thanks to all in advance for your help.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Last time i wanted a character that auto battled, i used this script: https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/command-autobattle/

What I am wanting is something like this, only the Dragon character will also occassionally revive a fallen party member. The dragon I'm referring to is the flying pink cat looking sprite.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Checking if player has low hp, then prioritize healing skills, check if player is ko'd, then use revive. Sounds like a custom AI, something which the script i posted doesn't really have. I haven't seen something so convenient out there, perhaps someone else has.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I don't know about acting at the end of the turn, but, my general thought turns to some kind of Common Event that is called via the Troop tab with a span of "Turn". The "Force Action" event command still requires an object that's doing the acting, though. I suppose that kind of character can be an actor that exists in the party in battles with a TGR of 0% so that enemies will literally never target them. Then again, wouldn't that character still show up in menus, especially if there's less than 4 people in the party?

Ugh, can't think straight at all.
Pages: 1