HI, I'AM A 2D GRAPHIC DESIGN ARTIST (CARTOON) FOR HIRE ($14/HOUR)

Pages: first prev 1234 last
More Art Works :

Follow my Instagram : art_for_your_game

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :
I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
You can email me at oryzano@gmail.com for more details.
More Art Works :

I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.
More Art Works :

More Art Works :

Maybe, just maybe, nikkyoryzano will one day acknowledge someone replying in here. Truthfully though, I doubt this person (if it even is a person) has ever read a single reply.
I need to hire someone to do a fairly large batch of faceset/bust edits and recolors, but I am not at all sure from the samples that you posted that you can work in the somewhat more realistic (but still very animu) style of the (VX/Ace) RTP. Got anything like that to show off?

EDIT:
author=UPRC
Maybe, just maybe, nikkyoryzano will one day acknowledge someone replying in here. Truthfully though, I doubt this person (if it even is a person) has ever read a single reply.

welp now i feel stupid for posting lol
author=UPRC
I do get some art request by people seeing this post/thread, the art/image I post are results from client's art request. And yes I am a person.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.

author=StormCrow
I need to hire someone to do a fairly large batch of faceset/bust edits and recolors, but I am not at all sure from the samples that you posted that you can work in the somewhat more realistic (but still very animu) style of the (VX/Ace) RTP. Got anything like that to show off?

EDIT:
author=UPRC

welp now i feel stupid for posting lol

I just saw your thread about it, I am not into anime/manga art style. But thank you for your offer anyway.

More Art Works :

yeah, i figured. your style is not one i am particularly interested in either (not that you're not good at it). it's probably overkill to list your prices in EVERY post? maybe just put them in the OP?
author=StormCrow
yeah, i figured. your style is not one i am particularly interested in either (not that you're not good at it). it's probably overkill to list your prices in EVERY post? maybe just put them in the OP?

I only put my price list always on the last 2 post only, I think it works good so far. Thank you for your comment.
Also, thank you for the offer anyway, good luck with your game.

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.

More Art Works :

For Cost reference :
Character Design : $7 - $28 (depend on details)
+add $7 - $14 per animation (4 - 10 frames) (depend on details)
Item $5 - $14 (depend on details)
Background $14 - $56 (depend on details)
Buttons $2 - $7 (depend on details)
Etc.

For a more accurate cost, give me a list, and I will calculate for a fix cost.
If we have a deal, I will make some samples from the list to make sure you like the art style, if you approved then we move forward. etc.

I only put my price list always on the last 2 post only, I think it works good so far

Well it seems to be there in every single post you make. Just saying.

I guess you'll probably just say: "Thank you for your comment" and just keep doing your thing, but it this way of copy/pasting every single time makes you come across as unprofessional, like a teenager first trying his or her hand at marketing strategies and ultimately deciding that brute force is the way to go.

While this way might "work" due to law of probabilities, you'd likely be more successful by being more structured about this. A well organised price list in your OP which you update every once in a while when necessary. I personally wouldn't hire your services if only because your way of promoting your art is over the top. It's impersonal which is why people have hinted that you might not be a "real person". Other members have commented about this but it seems like you're willingly ignoring the feedback you're getting from potential customers.

It's too bad because you're likely shooting yourself in the foot. The art is fairly basic (in my opinion) and you could therefore benefit from more skillful self-promotion.

I'll thank myself for my comment.

I think your art look really good. They have a lot of character to them.

Adobe Illustrator and Aftereffects are the best tools out there for 2D key-frame animation. I also use a very cheap XP-Pen Star 06 Painting Tablet for some painting.
Pages: first prev 1234 last