39%
Yes, early next year
34%
No, not anytime soon
13%

Pages: first 123 next last
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Pretty much what the names say. Just checking present interest.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I voted early next year. After or before October is going to be too close to Liberty's Halloween event.

This time, please don't hold it at the same time schools around the world are holding final exams. I think it'll probably get more submissions that way.
Zeigfried_McBacon
I chose times that wouldn't get in the way of liberty's Halloween stuff, so no worries about that.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I think the concern is more that people will be tired out after Resurection Jam than that it will clash.
I managed to sink my entire team for McBaconJam04, so I'm out.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Zeigfried_McBacon
I chose times that wouldn't get in the way of liberty's Halloween stuff, so no worries about that.

Oh, I have no doubt about that.

Kloe
I think the concern is more that people will be tired out after Resurection Jam than that it will clash.

This is exactly what I was thinking. We've had a lot of events this year.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm tending toward either the "before October" or "after October" choices. ASAP, well, maybe? Though, early next year will probably not work at all for me, as I more or less learned last Jam ;_;
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I'm saying early next year because I completely agree with piano that october will be for halloween events and I think we could use a break until the christmas events start.
I'd honestly participate at any time (because I love this event SO MUCH), but early next year I'll be all settled in, nothing should be happening and it's probably the safest option.

There really have been a lot of events this year, ya know!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
There's been 5 events this year so far: Winterruption, McBacon Jam 4, Review Kingdom, Retromania, and Gaymak the Rainbow. October is more or less spoken for, and I'd count Secret Santa as an event, even if it doesn't have an event-page.

Hrmmmm.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'm on early next year, since I won't have my comp for a bit!
Someday I'll join in on a McBacon Jam. I've just been using my antiquated old pile for so long, I've lost my touch with the community standards. Maybe once I finish, I'll seek out a 2k3 team.

♫ It's a long road ♫
♬ When you're on your own ♬

author=Kloe
Resurection Jam
What is dis?
Just to give you guys an idea of what's already in the planner (so to speak... I should update that planner)
- Short Game Jam (End of August/Start of September) (It'd be a weekend dealio and nothing major)
- Resurrection Jam (October) (Month)
- RMNlympics (End of November/December)(1-2 weeks - still trying to figure the perfect time for it)
- Secret Santa (December)(Month)
- small non-game jams like contribution-type things (November/September)(weekend/days long things)

We could replace the short game jam with a McBJ but they tend to go quite a while and we don't want to get people pooped before the two other main events.

author=Dyhalto
author=Kloe
Resurection Jam
What is dis?

Basically bringing an old game back to life.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
NO HALLOWEEN HORROR GAME EVENT?!?!??!??!?!
If you want to remake a horror game from your past games, then that's fine, but we don't always do horror-based games in October (though the visual theme of the event page will be undead).

That aside, I'll be putting up another MaMa this year (it's about bloody time we got three done) but that's not a site-run thing.
I should do my summer review jam
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

For resurrection could we complete a game that belongs to someone else, as long as we get permission to do so. All my games are completed.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Given the results im seeing (and other little things to factor in), it wont be until sometime next year then (unless I get a mass of PMs from people (mostly regulars) demanding it) which works for me actually.
author=kory_toombs
For resurrection could we complete a game that belongs to someone else, as long as we get permission to do so. All my games are completed.
That's not a good idea lol. Imagine if you just destroy the original author intentions by adding something he/she dosn't like... Eeeeh, IDK XD
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=Halrsic
author=kory_toombs
That's not a good idea lol. Imagine if you just destroy the original author intentions by adding something he/she dosn't like... Eeeeh, IDK XD

I was thinking of going after games that the author clearly has no intentions of ever finishing.
Pages: first 123 next last