HIYA FOR EVERYONE ^^

Pages: 1
Hiya peps, I'm new here and the truth is that I know nothing about rpg maker xD, (In fact I just got the program like two weeks ago and got obsesed owo )

So I hope you all could help me to destroy my doubts, and yeah, I have been reading some guides, don't worry, I won't do spam about basic stuff n-nU

My goal is to make a game for my sister, because I love her a lot, and a game is the only think I can afford nwn

I bet you guys patience XD A pleasure to meet you all!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to RMN! ^.^

And you'll do great! Just give it time and practice :D
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Hey, I know almost nothing and I have made two (TWO!) games so far, so yeah, it's not a big thing. (Granted I had an experienced mentor babysitting me, but still!)

Also your avatar is wonderful.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Welcome here friend! I hope you can make an amazing game for your sister, I also want to make a game for my younger sister one day. If ya need any help, don't doubt about asking! I might even offer to help you long term if ya want, I like helping new people with RPG Maker :P

Hope ya have a nice time here on RMN and good luck with the gam mak!
Waxius
"Someday I'll finish my game... someday.."
Welcome to RMN!

Wishing you the best with your project! My two daughters would love it if I made an Animal Crossing game! Which version of RPG Maker did you get?
author=InfectionFiles
Welcome to RMN! ^.^

And you'll do great! Just give it time and practice :D

Oh, thanks ^^

author=Sooz
Hey, I know almost nothing and I have made two (TWO!) games so far, so yeah, it's not a big thing. (Granted I had an experienced mentor babysitting me, but still!)

Also your avatar is wonderful.

Two games? O_O, and yes I love Pikachu haha

author=OzzyTheOne
Welcome here friend! I hope you can make an amazing game for your sister, I also want to make a game for my younger sister one day. If ya need any help, don't doubt about asking! I might even offer to help you long term if ya want, I like helping new people with RPG Maker :P

Hope ya have a nice time here on RMN and good luck with the gam mak!

Thanks ^^

author=Waxius
Welcome to RMN!

Wishing you the best with your project! My two daughters would love it if I made an Animal Crossing game! Which version of RPG Maker did you get?

Rpg Maker VX ACE ^^
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Hi, I'm Marrend, and I've made multiple games of varying degrees of quality. Two of them might actually be magic good.
author=Marrend
Hi, I'm Marrend, and I've made multiple games of varying degrees of quality. Two of them might actually be magic good.
Oh, cool :D
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
You seem super duper adorable! Welcome to RMN, Revvy! I hope to see you around!

Also I reccomend Discord if you wanna chat in real time, it's slightly faster than topics on the forum if people are on, plus socializing woo!

Good luck with gam mak!
Pages: 1