A RPG MAKER RETRO IMPORT EVENT?

Pages: 1
So I was talking with the guys how many RPG Tsukurus have been made in the past, and how much graphical assets there is that could greatly expand the current library of RPG Makers for PC.

From what I was told you're allowed to do this (unless this is incorrect, let me know).

===
1995 - RPG Tsukuru: Super Dante
Super Nintendo
RPG Tsukuru: Super Dante is a Role-Playing game, developed by Kuusou Kagaku and published by ASCII Entertainment, which was released in Japan in 1995.
===
1996 - RPG Tsukuru 2
Super Nintendo
RPG Tsukuru 2 is a Role-Playing game, developed by Kuusou Kagaku and published by ASCII Entertainment, which was released in Japan in 1996.
===
1997 - RPG Maker
PlayStation
Meet Your Maker! For the first time ever, RPG fanatics are given the chance to be true game designers. You construct an entire RPG using the massive library of in-game design tools: plot your story path, create an incredibly nasty boss, customize dungeons and maps, even animate your own title...
===
1998 - Simulation RPG Tsukuru 95
PC
Simulation RPG Tsukuru 95 is a Role-Playing game, published by ASCII Entertainment, which was released in Japan in 1998.

(I never heard of this one besides the original RPG Maker 95)
===
1998 - Simulation RPG Tsukuru
Saturn, PlayStation
Simulation RPG Tsukuru is a Role-Playing game, developed by Pegasus Japan and published by ASCII Entertainment, which was released in Japan in 1998.
===
2000 - RPG Tsukuru GB
Game Boy Color
RPG Tsukuru GB is a Role-Playing game, developed by Kuusou Kagaku and published by ASCII Entertainment, which was released in Japan in 2000.
===
2000 - RPG Tsukuru 4
PlayStation
RPG Tsukuru 4 is a Role-Playing game, developed by Agenda and published by Enterbrain, which was released in Japan
===
2003 - RPG Tsukuru Advance
Game Boy Advance
RPG Tsukuru Advance is a Role-Playing game, published by Enterbrain, which was released in Japan in 2003.
===
2010 - RPG Tsukuru DS
DS
After playing all these RPGs, aren't you itching to create one yourself? It doesn't matter even if you know nothing about the flow of the game, as long as you have some idea of a story, a character and what the dungeons look like, you can start game making with the help of RPG Tsukuru DS....
===
2011 - RPG Tsukuru DS+: Create the New World
DS
RPG Tsukuru DS+: Create the New World is a Role-Playing game, developed and published by Kadokawa, which was released in Japan in 2011.
===

The Question is..has everything listed here already been ported besides just the SNES assets?

Hasn't Degica sponsored a few of these? Archeia would know best. I know they did the RPG Maker DS resource pack, for example.

Also, to add to your list, RPG Maker Fes was just released on 3DS. Not sure if it uses any custom assets though!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Kaliesto
1998 - Simulation RPG Tsukuru 95
PC
Simulation RPG Tsukuru 95 is a Role-Playing game, published by ASCII Entertainment, which was released in Japan in 1998.

(I never heard of this one besides the original RPG Maker 95)

Poor Dyhalto...
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
If it wasn't for dyhalto i wouldn't have known it existed either. Almost made me download it to check it out until i read the requirements for customizing the graphics.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Wait, I've been looking everywhere for a download. Where did you find it?
Mirak
Mirak
Honestly, someone should host that maker somewhere before it is lost entirely.
pianotm
Thanks! Yeah! It needs to be preserved. Who new an RPG Maker tactics engine existed?
Technically, it's being preserved here on RMN because it's in my locker.
https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/6639/locker/SimulationRPGMaker95Value.rar

edit : Also, the Vizzed version is an old build by a different group (I think rcholbert worked on that one?). The most recent and best version is the one I have.
It also seems to be the only download left on the internet >.>
pianotm
Wow! Thanks!
Mirak
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
A tactics RPG maker? Download time it is!

Thanks Dyhalto
Pages: 1